Are you unable to get past level 690 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 690 right here!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 690:
To complete Wordscapes level 690 [Lush 2, Jungle], players must use the letters R, I, X, D, E, P to make the words: RIP, PRIED, RED, RIDE, PEER, DIP, EXPIRED, PIE, PER, EXPIRE, IRE, DEER, PRIDE, REED, DIRE, REP, RID, DRIP, DEEP.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 690 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 690 [Lush 2, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 690 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters R, I, X, D, E, P on the board to create as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 690 Answers
In Wordscapes level 690, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
RIP, PRIED, RED, RIDE, PEER, DIP, EXPIRED, PIE, PER, EXPIRE, IRE, DEER, PRIDE, REED, DIRE, REP, RID, DRIP, DEEP
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
XED, DEX, PREX, REI, PREXIE, PREED, PIR, REX, PERI, EXED, IDE, REE, PREE, DERE, PEED, IDEE, IRED, PED, DIE, PERDIE, REDE, EIDER, RIPE, PIX, PIED, RIPED, DEE, DEP, ERED, DEXIE, DEI, EIDE, PIER, PRE, PEE, REDIP, ERE, DREE, PERE
In the previous section, the target words for level 690 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- PRIED: [verb]to try to find out private facts about a person.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- RIDE: [verb]to sit on something such as a bicycle, motorbike, or horse and travel along on it controlling its movements.
- PEER: [verb]to look carefully or with difficulty.
- DIP: [verb]to put something into a liquid for a short time.
- EXPIRED: [verb]If something that lasts for a fixed length of time expires, it comes to an end or stops being in use.
- PIE: [noun]a type of food made with meat, vegetables, or fruit covered in pastry and baked.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- EXPIRE: [verb]If something that lasts for a fixed length of time expires, it comes to an end or stops being in use.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- DEER: [noun]a quite large animal with four legs that eats grass and leaves. The male has antlers (= wide horns like branches) . The female is called a hind or a doe and the male a stag or buck.
- PRIDE: [noun]a feeling of pleasure and satisfaction that you get because you or people connected with you have done or got something good.
- REED: [noun](the hollow stem of) any of various types of tall, stiff plants like grasses growing together in groups near water.
- DIRE: [adjective]very serious or extreme.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- RID: [adjective]to not now have an unwanted or unpleasant task, object, or person.
- DRIP: [verb]If a liquid drips, it falls in drops, or you make it fall in drops.
- DEEP: [adjective]going or being a long way down from the top or surface, or being of a particular distance from the top to the bottom.
- DEX: [noun]abbreviation for dexedrine: a drug used in the treatment of ADHD that is sometimes taken illegally for pleasure.
- REX: [noun]a Latin word meaning “king”, used to show the side in a court case that is the state, when there is a king.
- PERI: [noun]a type of red chilli used for giving food a spicy taste.
- PEED: [verb]informal for urinate.
- IDEE: [noun]a belief that someone refuses to change their mind about, even though it may be wrong.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- RIPE: [adjective](of fruit or crops) completely developed and ready to be collected or eaten.
- PIX: [noun]pictures, especially photographs.
- PIED: [adjective](used especially in the names of birds) having fur or feathers of two or more colours, usually black and white.
- RIPED: [idiom]said to express the hope that someone’s spirit has found peace after death.
- DEP: written abbreviation for depart formal or departure (used in timetables to show the time at which a bus, train, or aircraft leaves a place).
- PIER: [noun]a long structure sticking out from the land over the sea, where people can walk or large boats can be tied, sometimes with restaurants and places of entertainment on it.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- PEE: [verb]informal for urinate.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 690 is challenging but not impossible.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 691 a shot by yourself!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.