Do you need help getting past level 694?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 694 in this cheat guide!
Follow our guide to successfully complete Wordscapes Level 694 and earn all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 694 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 694 [Lush 6, Jungle], players must use the letters O, A, P, H, L to make the words: HALO, OPAL, LOOP, OOH, POLO, LAP, POOL, HOOP, HOOPLA, HOP, PAL.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 694 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 694 [Lush 6, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 694 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters O, A, P, H, L provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 694 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 694, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
HALO, OPAL, LOOP, OOH, POLO, LAP, POOL, HOOP, HOOPLA, HOP, PAL
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
POOH, LOP, APO, ALOO, PAH, HOLP, HOLO, LOO, HAO, POA, HOA, ALP, OPA, OHO, HOO, POH, PHO, OOP, POO, PAOLO, LAH, HAP, OPAH, POL
As described earlier, the goal words for level 694 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- HALO: [noun]a ring of light around the head of a holy person in a religious drawing or painting.
- OPAL: [noun]a precious stone whose colour changes when the position of the person looking at it changes.
- LOOP: [noun]the curved shape made when something long and thin, such as a piece of string, bends until one part of it nearly touches or crosses another part of it.
- OOH: [exclamation]an expression of surprise, pleasure, approval, disapproval, or pain.
- POLO: [noun]a game played between two teams who ride horses and carry long wooden hammers with which they hit a small, hard ball, trying to score goals.
- LAP: [noun]the top surface of the upper part of the legs of a person who is sitting down.
- POOL: [noun]a small area of usually still water.
- HOOP: [noun]a ring of wood, metal, or plastic.
- HOOPLA: [noun]a game in which a ring is thrown so that it falls over an object.
- HOP: [verb]to jump on one foot or to move about in this way.
- PAL: [noun]a friend.
- POOH: [exclamation]said when you smell something unpleasant.
- LOP: [verb]to cut a piece from something with a single quick action.
- ALOO: [noun]Indian English for potato.
- LOO: [noun]informal for toilet.
- POA: [noun]→ point of action.
- ALP: [noun]US spelling of labour.
- HOO: [noun]an occasion when there is too much interest in or discussion about something that is not important.
- PHO: [noun]a type of soup from Vietnam, usually containing noodles (= long, thin strips made from flour, water, and often egg) and small pieces of meat.
- POO: [noun](a piece of) solid waste from the body.
- LAH: [noun]the musical note la.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 694 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Ascend To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 695 alone!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.