Is anyone else stuck on level 695 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 695 in our cheat guide!
This guide is your one-stop shop for all the information and tips you need.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 695:
To complete Wordscapes level 695 [Lush 7, Jungle], players must use the letters P, S, X, O, E to make the words: SOP, EXPO, SEEP, SEE, OPS, SEX, POX, EXES, EXPOSE, POSE.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 695 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 695 [Lush 7, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 695 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters P, S, X, O, E on the board.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 695 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 695, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
SOP, EXPO, SEEP, SEE, OPS, SEX, POX, EXES, EXPOSE, POSE
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
OPES, EXPOS, SOX, EXO, POS, PESO, PEE, OPE, OSE, POXES, OES, PEES, ESE, EPOS, PES, OXES
In the previous section, the target words for level 695 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- SOP: [noun]something of little importance or value that is offered to stop complaints or unhappiness.
- EXPO: [noun]an exposition.
- SEEP: [verb]to move or spread slowly out of a hole or through something.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- OPS: [noun]a system for paying money towards a pension arranged by your employer.
- SEX: [noun]the physical state of being either male, female, or intersex.
- POX: [noun]informal for syphilis.
- EXES: [noun]Someone’s ex is a person who was their wife, husband, or partner in the past.
- EXPOSE: [verb]to remove what is covering something so that it can be seen.
- POSE: [verb]to cause something, especially a problem or difficulty.
- EXPOS: [noun]an exposition.
- SOX: [noun]an informal spelling of “socks”, used, for example, in the names of some US baseball teams who wear socks of a particular colour.
- POS: [noun]abbreviation for point of sale : a place where something is sold to the public, or the place where someone pays for something.
- PESO: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Argentina, Mexico, and some other countries.
- PEE: [verb]informal for urinate.
- PEES: [verb]informal for urinate.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- EPOS: [noun]abbreviation for electronic point of sale.
- PES: [noun]the point where the tendons of three leg muscles attach to the tibia (= the large bone at the front of the lower leg).
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 695 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Elevate To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 696 a try on your own!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.