Are you stuck on level 697 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 697 in our cheat guide!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 697 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 697 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 697 [Lush 9, Jungle], players must use the letters T, H, P, N, Y, O to make the words: TOY, PONY, THY, TOP, NOT, TYPO, POT, TON, OPT, PYTHON, HOT.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 697 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 697 [Lush 9, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 697 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters T, H, P, N, Y, O on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 697 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 697, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
TOY, PONY, THY, TOP, NOT, TYPO, POT, TON, OPT, PYTHON, HOT
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
PHO, ONY, HOY, YONT, HYPO, THON, TOPH, THO, PYOT, HON, PHOT, PHYTON, NOH, NTH, PHONY, TYPHON, PONT, HYP, TONY, HOP, PONTY, YON, POH, PHT, POYNT, PHON, NOY
As described earlier, the objective words for level 697 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- TOY: [noun]an object for children to play with.
- PONY: [noun]a small type of horse.
- THY: [determiner]your: the possessive form of thou, used when speaking to one person.
- TOP: [noun]the highest place or part.
- NOT: [adverb]used to form a negative phrase after verbs like “be”, “can”, “have”, “will”, “must”, etc., usually used in the short form “n’t” in speech.
- TYPO: [noun]a small mistake in a text made when it was typed or printed.
- POT: [noun]any of various types of container, usually round, especially one used for cooking food.
- TON: [noun]a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms.
- OPT: [verb]to make a choice, especially of one thing or possibility instead of others.
- PYTHON: [noun]a very large snake that kills animals for food by wrapping itself around them and crushing them.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- PHO: [noun]a type of soup from Vietnam, usually containing noodles (= long, thin strips made from flour, water, and often egg) and small pieces of meat.
- HYPO: [noun]an occasion when the levels of sugar in someone’s blood become dangerously low and they feel ill and may eventually become unconscious.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- HON: [noun]short form of honey: a way of speaking to someone you like or love, or someone who you want to be friendly to.
- NOH: [noun]a type of traditional Japanese theatre that uses music and dance and is based on ancient or religious stories.
- NTH: [adjective]used to describe the most recent in a long series of things, when you do not know how many there are.
- PHONY: [adjective]not sincere or not real.
- TONY: [adjective]stylish and expensive.
- HOP: [verb]to jump on one foot or to move about in this way.
- YON: [determiner]in the place or direction shown; over there.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 697 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new strategy and tips, give level 698 a try on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.