Is anyone else stuck on level 705 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 705 cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 705 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 705:
To complete Wordscapes level 705 [Green 1, Jungle], players must use the letters H, O, T, M, A to make the words: MOMMA, MOTH, OATH, AMMO, MAMMOTH, MOAT, ATOM, MATH.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 705 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 705 [Green 1, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 705 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players are required to use the letters H, O, T, M, A on the board to form as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 705 Answers
In Wordscapes level 705, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
MOMMA, MOTH, OATH, AMMO, MAMMOTH, MOAT, ATOM, MATH
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
HAO, MOA, MHO, HMM, HAM, MAM, THO, TAO, OHM, OAT, HOA, HAT, MAT, HOM, OMA, HMMM, MOT, TAM, HOMA, MMM, HOT, MOM, TOM
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 705 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- MOMMA: [noun]informal for mother.
- MOTH: [noun]an insect with wings that is similar to a butterfly, usually flies at night, and is attracted to light.
- OATH: [noun]a promise, especially that you will tell the truth in a law court.
- AMMO: [noun]informal for ammunition.
- MAMMOTH: [adjective]extremely large.
- MOAT: [noun]a long, wide hole that is dug all the way around a place such as a castle and usually filled with water, to make it more difficult to attack.
- ATOM: [noun]the smallest unit of any chemical element, consisting of a positive nucleus surrounded by negative electrons. Atoms can combine to form a molecule.
- MATH: [noun]the study of numbers, shapes, and space using reason and usually a special system of symbols and rules for organizing them.
- HMM: [exclamation]something you say when you pause while talking or when you are uncertain.
- HAM: [noun]pig’s meat from the leg or shoulder, preserved with salt or smoke.
- MAM: [noun]informal for mum.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- OHM: [noun]the standard unit of electrical resistance.
- OAT: [adjective]made of or from oats.
- HAT: [noun]a covering for the head that is not part of a piece of clothing.
- MAT: [noun]a small piece of strong material that covers and protects part of a floor.
- MOT: [noun]a test that all UK road vehicles more than three years old have to pass each year in order to prove that they are safe to drive.
- TAM: [noun]a round hat with a round ball of wool in the centre, of a type originally worn in Scotland.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- MOM: [noun]a mother.
- TOM: [noun]a tomcat.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 705 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 706 a try on your own!
Knock ’em dead!