Are you stuck on level 711 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 711 in our cheat guide!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 711:
To complete Wordscapes level 711 [Green 7, Jungle], players must use the letters A, F, R, E, M to make the words: FARE, FAME, FRAME, FARMER, FARM, FEAR, MARE.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 711 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 711 [Green 7, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 711 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters A, F, R, E, M provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 711 Answers
In Wordscapes level 711, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
FARE, FAME, FRAME, FARMER, FARM, FEAR, MARE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
FER, FRAE, EMF, FRA, ERR, FEM, FAR, ARF, FRAMER, ARM, FARER, AME, REM, MAE, ERM, ERA, RARE, REAR, REAM, REARM, EAR, REF, ARE, RAM, ARMER, FAE, FERM, ERF, MAR
In the previous section, the target words for level 711 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- FARE: [noun]the money that you pay for a journey in a vehicle such as a bus or train.
- FAME: [noun]the state of being known or recognized by many people because of your achievements, skills, etc..
- FRAME: [noun]a border that surrounds and supports a picture, door, or window.
- FARMER: [noun]someone who owns or takes care of a farm.
- FARM: [noun]an area of land, together with a house and buildings, used for growing crops and/or keeping animals as a business.
- FEAR: [noun]an unpleasant emotion or thought that you have when you are frightened or worried by something dangerous, painful, or bad that is happening or might happen.
- MARE: [noun]an adult female horse.
- EMF: [noun]the force of an electric current produced by any device that supplies electrical energy.
- FRA: [noun]an agreement to buy a currency at a fixed price for delivery on a particular date in the future.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- FEM: [adjective]written abbreviation for feminine or female.
- FAR: [adverb]at, to, or from a great distance in space or time.
- ARM: [noun]either of the two long parts of the upper body that are attached to the shoulders and have the hands at the end.
- AME: [adjective]abbreviation for African Methodist Episcopal.
- REM: [noun]abbreviation for rapid eye movement: quick movements of the eyes that happen at certain times while you are sleeping and dreaming.
- MAE: [noun]an informal name for the Federal National Mortgage Association: a US government organization that buys and sells loans (= money that has been borrowed) on the financial markets in order to raise more money to lend to home buyers.
- ERM: [exclamation]a sound that people make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- RARE: [adjective]not common or frequent; very unusual.
- REAR: [adjective]at the back of something.
- REAM: [noun]500 sheets of paper.
- REARM: [verb]to supply yourself or others with new weapons, especially in order to become a strong military power again.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- RAM: [verb]to hit or push something with force.
- FAE: [noun]abbreviation for field applications engineering: technical support given by a company to customers who use its products.
- MAR: [verb]to spoil something, making it less good or less enjoyable.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 711 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 712 a go solo!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.