Are you stuck on level 728 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 728 right here!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 728 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 728:
To complete Wordscapes level 728 [Spire 8, Desert], players must use the letters C, T, I, M, E to make the words: ITEM, MITE, MIMETIC, MICE, TIME, EMIT, MIMIC, MIME, CITE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 728 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 728 [Spire 8, Desert]
Wordscapes level 728 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters C, T, I, M, E on the board.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 728 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 728, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
ITEM, MITE, MIMETIC, MICE, TIME, EMIT, MIMIC, MIME, CITE
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
CIT, METIC, MET, TIC, MIC, MEM, EMIC, ICE, TICE, IMMIE, MIM, ETIC, TIE, TEC, IMMIT
In the previous section, the target words for level 728 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- ITEM: [noun]something that is part of a list or group of things.
- MITE: [noun]a very small animal similar to a spider.
- MIMETIC: [adjective]representing or imitating something, especially in art.
- MICE: plural of mouse.
- TIME: [noun]the part of existence that is measured in minutes, days, years, etc., or this process considered as a whole.
- EMIT: [verb]to send out a beam, noise, smell, or gas.
- MIMIC: [verb]to copy the way in which a particular person usually speaks and moves, usually in order to make people laugh.
- MIME: [noun]the act of using movements of your hands and body, and expressions on your face, without speech, to communicate emotions and actions or to tell a story.
- CITE: [verb]to mention something as proof for a theory or as a reason why something has happened.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
- MET: [verb]past simple and past participle of meet.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- MIC: [noun]informal for microphone.
- EMIC: [adjective]relating to a way of studying or describing a language or culture from the point of view of the people who use the language or live in the culture.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- ETIC: [adjective ]relating to a way of studying or describing a language or culture from the point of view of people who do not use the language or who live outside the culture.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 728 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 729 a go solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.