Is anyone else stuck on level 729 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 729 right here!
This guide is comprehensive, and it will give you everything you need to succeed on Wordscapes Level 729, including tips and tricks for earning all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 729:
To complete Wordscapes level 729 [Spire 9, Desert], players must use the letters E, D, S, O, L to make the words: DOSE, LOSE, SOLD, OODLES, SLED, DOES, LOOSE, SOLO, SOLE.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 729 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 729 [Spire 9, Desert]
Wordscapes level 729 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters E, D, S, O, L on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 729 Answers
In Wordscapes level 729, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
DOSE, LOSE, SOLD, OODLES, SLED, DOES, LOOSE, SOLO, SOLE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
OES, SOLOED, ELDS, OLDS, DOOS, DOL, DOO, SOL, DOLOS, SEL, DELO, LOS, ODES, SOLED, EDS, OLE, LOOSED, OLDE, DOE, DOOL, LSD, SED, DOLES, OSE, ELD, ODS, ODSO, SLOE, DOS, OLEO, DEL, LODE, SOD, OOS, OLES, DELOS, DELS, DOOLE, SOLDO, DOLS, LOOS, LED, OLEOS, LODES, LOO, ODE, LOD, DSO, LODS, OOSE, SELD, LES, ELS, DOLE, LOOED, DOOLS, SOOL, OLD
As described earlier, the goal words for level 729 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- DOSE: [noun]a measured amount of something such as medicine.
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- SOLD: [verb]past simple and past participle of sell.
- OODLES: [noun]a very large amount of something pleasant.
- SLED: [noun]an object used for travelling over snow and ice with long, narrow strips of wood or metal under it instead of wheels. It can be either a low frame, or a vehicle like a carriage pulled by horses or dogs..
- DOES: [verb]he/she/it form of do.
- LOOSE: [adjective]not firmly held or fastened in place.
- SOLO: [adjective]alone; without other people.
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- DOL: [noun]a written record produced each day at the London Stock Exchange of all the prices of stocks and shares that can be bought or sold there.
- DOO: [noun]excrement (= solid waste released from the bowels of a person or animal).
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- ODES: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- SOLED: [adjective]being one only; single.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- LOOSED: [adjective]not firmly held or fastened in place.
- OLDE: [adjective]old in a very noticeable or artificial way, or made to look old in a way that seems false.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- LSD: [noun]an illegal drug that causes people who use it to see the world differently from the way it really is or to see things that do not really exist.
- DOLES: [phrasal verb]to give something, usually money, to several people.
- ODS: [noun]too much of a drug taken or given at one time, either intentionally or by accident.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
- DOS: [noun]rules about actions and activities that people should or should not perform or take part in.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- OOS: [noun]abbreviation for occupational overuse syndrome: a painful medical condition that affects your hands, arms, back, etc. if you do a job that involves repeating the same action for long periods, for example computer work.
- DELS: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DOLE: [noun]the money that the government gives to people who are unemployed.
- OLD: [adjective]having lived or existed for many years.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 729 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 730 a try on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.