Are you having trouble getting past level 739?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 739 in this cheat guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 739 and earn all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 739 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 739 [Rock 3, Desert], players must use the letters C, O, T, H, N, E to make the words: HEN, HONE, TEN, ONE, NET, ONCE, COT, CENT, TON, CONE, ECHO, HOT, NOTE, NOT, TECHNO, CON, NOTCH, TONE, THEN, TOE.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 739 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 739 [Rock 3, Desert]
Wordscapes level 739 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The objective of this level is to use the letters C, O, T, H, N, E on the board to make as many words as you can.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 739 Answers
In Wordscapes level 739, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
HEN, HONE, TEN, ONE, NET, ONCE, COT, CENT, TON, CONE, ECHO, HOT, NOTE, NOT, TECHNO, CON, NOTCH, TONE, THEN, TOE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
ECHT, TENCH, HENT, THON, ETCH, HOTE, TOC, ECO, THO, NTH, ONCET, HOTEN, EON, ECH, OCHE, HET, NOH, HOC, THE, HON, TECH, TEC, CHE, COTH, CENTO, ETH, CONTE, OCH, HOE, CHON, COTE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 739 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- HEN: [noun]an adult female chicken, often kept for its eggs.
- HONE: [verb]to make an object sharp.
- TEN: [number]the number 10.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- NET: [noun]material made of threads of rope, string, wire, or plastic with spaces between them, allowing gas, liquid, or small objects to go through, or an object made with this material that is used to limit the movement of something.
- ONCE: [adverb]one single time.
- COT: [noun]a small bed for a baby or young child with high bars around the sides so that the child cannot fall out.
- CENT: [noun]a unit of money worth 0.01 of a dollar, or a coin with this value.
- TON: [noun]a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms.
- CONE: [noun]a shape with a flat, round or oval base and a top that becomes narrower until it forms a point.
- ECHO: [noun]a sound that is heard after it has been reflected off a surface such as a wall or a cliff.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- NOTE: [noun]a short piece of writing.
- NOT: [adverb]used to form a negative phrase after verbs like “be”, “can”, “have”, “will”, “must”, etc., usually used in the short form “n’t” in speech.
- TECHNO: [noun]fast electronic dance music with a regular beat.
- CON: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
- NOTCH: [noun]a V-shaped cut in a hard surface.
- TONE: [noun]a quality in the voice that expresses the speaker’s feelings or thoughts, often towards the person being spoken to.
- THEN: [adverb](at) that time (in the past or in the future).
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- ETCH: [verb]to cut a pattern, picture, etc. into a smooth surface, especially on metal or glass, using acid or a sharp instrument.
- HOTE: [noun]food that is served in a restaurant as a complete meal at a fixed price but with little choice of dishes.
- TOC: [noun]abbreviation for theory of constraints.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- NTH: [adjective]used to describe the most recent in a long series of things, when you do not know how many there are.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- HET: [adjective]worried or angry and not calm.
- NOH: [noun]a type of traditional Japanese theatre that uses music and dance and is based on ancient or religious stories.
- HOC: [adjective]made or happening only for a particular purpose or need, not planned before it happens.
- THE: [determiner]used before nouns to refer to particular things or people that have already been talked about or are already known or that are in a situation where it is clear what is happening.
- HON: [noun]short form of honey: a way of speaking to someone you like or love, or someone who you want to be friendly to.
- TECH: [adjective]abbreviation for technical.
- HOE: [noun]a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove weeds and break up the surface of the ground.
- COTE: [noun]a country in West Africa.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 739 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 740 on your own!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.