Is anyone else struggling to get through level 740?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 740 in this guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 740 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 740:
To complete Wordscapes level 740 [Rock 4, Desert], players must use the letters E, I, L, U, S, G to make the words: GULLIES, SLUG, GUILE, LUGS, GLUE, GUISE, LUGE, SELL, SILL, GULL, GELS, ILLS, LEGS.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 740 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s take the first step!
Wordscapes Level 740 [Rock 4, Desert]
Wordscapes level 740 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters E, I, L, U, S, G on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 740 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 740, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
GULLIES, SLUG, GUILE, LUGS, GLUE, GUISE, LUGE, SELL, SILL, GULL, GELS, ILLS, LEGS
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
IGLUS, LEIS, LEI, ULE, UGLIES, LIGULES, USE, GLUES, GIES, GUL, GUS, SLUE, GLEI, LIG, LIES, GUSLI, LES, LISLE, GILL, LIGS, ULES, GIS, SEI, GULLS, SEIL, SUE, GIE, EGIS, LIGULE, IGLU, GULES, LIS, ELL, SEL, ELLS, LIEUS, GULE, GUES, LEG, LIE, GULS, ELS, SIG, SILE, GILLS, GLEIS, LUGES, ILEUS, LUG, LIEU, SUI, GEL, UGS, GUILES, GUSLE, ILL, SUG, LUES, LEU, GUE, ISLE, SEG
Earlier, the objective words for level 740 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- GULLIES: [noun]a narrow valley or channel with steep sides, made by a fast-flowing stream.
- SLUG: [noun]a small, usually black or brown creature with a long, soft body and no arms or legs, like a snail but with no shell.
- GUILE: [noun]clever but sometimes dishonest behaviour that you use to deceive someone.
- LUGS: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- GLUE: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- GUISE: [noun]the appearance of someone or something, especially when intended to deceive.
- LUGE: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
- SELL: [verb]to give something to someone else in return for money.
- SILL: [noun]a flat piece of wood, stone, etc. that forms the base of a window or door.
- GULL: [noun]a bird that lives near the coast with black and white or grey and white feathers.
- GELS: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- ILLS: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- LEGS: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- LEIS: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- GLUES: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- LIES: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LISLE: [noun]a type of cotton thread used especially in the past for making stockings, underwear, and gloves.
- GILL: [noun]the organ through which fish and other water creatures breathe.
- GIS: [noun]abbreviation for Geographic Information System: a computer system for storing, organizing, and studying data that relates to the position, area, or size of things.
- GULLS: [noun]a bird that lives near the coast with black and white or grey and white feathers.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- GULES: [adjective]used to describe something on a coat of arms (= a special shield or shield-shaped pattern that is the sign of a family, university, or city) that is red.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- SIG: [noun]abbreviation for special interest group.
- GILLS: [noun]the organ through which fish and other water creatures breathe.
- LUGES: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- LIEU: [noun]instead (of).
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- ISLE: [noun](used especially in place names) an island.
- SEG: [noun]abbreviation for Smart Export Guarantee: an arrangement by which companies in the UK that supply electricity pay customers for extra renewable electricity those customers have produced and returned to the National Grid (= a system of special wires that take electricity from power stations to all parts of a country).
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 740 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 741 alone!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.