Are you stuck on level 741 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 741!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 741:
To complete Wordscapes level 741 [Rock 5, Desert], players must use the letters A, M, B, W, O, N to make the words: BOA, WOMAN, OWN, MOW, WON, NAW, BOW, MOB, WOMB, BAM, BOWMAN, MOWN, BAN, MAN, MOAN, MAW, NAB.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 741 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 741 [Rock 5, Desert]
Wordscapes level 741 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters A, M, B, W, O, N provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 741 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 741, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
BOA, WOMAN, OWN, MOW, WON, NAW, BOW, MOB, WOMB, BAM, BOWMAN, MOWN, BAN, MAN, MOAN, MAW, NAB
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
AWN, BONA, MONA, NAM, BOMA, WAB, MON, ANOW, MANO, ABO, MOWA, OBA, BAWN, WAN, OMA, NOB, NOM, NOMA, MNA, BON, NOW, MOA, MAWN, AMBO
In the previous section, the target words for level 741 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- BOA: [noun]a long, thin piece of clothing made of feathers, worn around the neck especially by women.
- WOMAN: [noun]an adult female human being.
- OWN: [determiner]belonging to or done by a particular person or thing.
- MOW: [verb]to cut plants, such as grass or wheat, that have long, thin stems and grow close together.
- WON: [verb]past simple and past participle of win.
- BOW: [verb]to bend your head or body forward, especially as a way of showing someone respect or expressing thanks to people who have watched you perform.
- MOB: [noun]a large, angry crowd, especially one that could easily become violent.
- WOMB: [noun]the organ in the body of a woman or other female mammal in which a baby develops before birth.
- BAM: [exclamation]used to suggest the sound of a sudden hit.
- MOWN: past participle of mow.
- BAN: [verb]to forbid (= refuse to allow) something, especially officially.
- MAN: [noun]an adult male human being.
- MOAN: [verb]to make a long, low sound of pain, suffering, or another strong emotion.
- MAW: [noun]the mouth of a fierce (= frightening) animal.
- NAB: [verb]to take something suddenly, or to catch or arrest a criminal.
- BONA: [adjective]real, not false.
- MON: [noun]written abbreviation for Monday.
- MANO: [noun]a bullfight (= fight between men and male cows) in which two people each fight several bulls.
- ABO: [noun]the system that divides human blood into four main blood groups (= types of blood), known as A, B, AB, and O.
- WAN: [adjective](of a person’s face) more pale than usual and tired-looking.
- NOB: [noun]a rich person whose family has been important for a long time.
- NOM: [exclamation]used for showing that you like a particular kind of food or that you think something looks or sounds very good to eat.
- BON: [exclamation]a phrase said to people who are going away, meaning “I hope you have a safe and enjoyable journey”.
- NOW: [adverb]at the present time, not in the past or future.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 741 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 742 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.