Are you stuck on level 743 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 743 right here!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 743 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 743:
To complete Wordscapes level 743 [Rock 7, Desert], players must use the letters T, I, U, E, S to make the words: SUITE, SITE, SETS, USES, TIES, SUIT, ISSUE, SUES, TISSUE, SITS.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 743 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 743 [Rock 7, Desert]
Wordscapes level 743 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters T, I, U, E, S provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 743 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 743, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
SUITE, SITE, SETS, USES, TIES, SUIT, ISSUE, SUES, TISSUE, SITS
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
USE, SUITS, ETUIS, SET, ITS, SEIS, SIT, TES, ESS, SUE, SITES, SUETS, EST, STIES, UTES, TUI, SEI, SUITES, UTE, SUS, SUI, SIST, TIE, STIE, SITU, TUIS, TIS, UTIS, SUET, SIS, UTS, ESTS, ETUI, SITUS, SIES
Earlier, the goal words for level 743 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- SUITE: [noun]a set of connected rooms, especially in a hotel.
- SITE: [noun]a place where something is, was, or will be built, or where something happened, is happening, or will happen.
- SETS: [noun]abbreviation for Stock Exchange Trading Service: the London Stock Exchange’s system for buying and selling shares electronically.
- USES: [pronoun]used as the object of a verb or a preposition to refer to a group that includes the speaker and at least one other person.
- TIES: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- SUIT: [noun]a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt that are made from the same material.
- ISSUE: [noun]a subject or problem that people are thinking and talking about.
- SUES: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- TISSUE: [noun]a group of connected cells in an animal or plant that are similar to each other, have the same purpose, and form the stated part of the animal or plant.
- SITS: [verb]to take care of someone’s baby or child while that person is out, usually by going to the person’s home.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- SUITS: [noun]a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt that are made from the same material.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- SITES: [noun]a place where something is, was, or will be built, or where something happened, is happening, or will happen.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- STIES: [noun]a pigsty.
- UTES: [noun]a pick-up truck (= a small vehicle with an open part at the back in which goods can be carried).
- SUITES: [noun]a set of connected rooms, especially in a hotel.
- UTE: [noun]a pick-up truck (= a small vehicle with an open part at the back in which goods can be carried).
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- SITU: [adjective]in the original place instead of being moved to another place.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- UTIS: [noun]abbreviation for urinary tract infection: an infection that affects parts of the body that produce and carry urine.
- SUET: [noun]a type of hard fat used in cooking, taken from around the kidneys of animals such as sheep and cows.
- SIS: [noun]a sister.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 743 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 744 a try solo!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.