Is anyone else having trouble with level 748?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 748!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 748:
To complete Wordscapes level 748 [Rock 12, Desert], players must use the letters L, T, Y, R, H, O, S to make the words: TOYS, HOLY, HOTLY, LOST, SHORTLY, SLOT, SHOT, HOST, SORT, LOTS, ROTS, STORY, SHORT, SLOTH, ROSY.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 748 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 748 [Rock 12, Desert]
Wordscapes level 748 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters L, T, Y, R, H, O, S on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 748 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 748, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
TOYS, HOLY, HOTLY, LOST, SHORTLY, SLOT, SHOT, HOST, SORT, LOTS, ROTS, STORY, SHORT, SLOTH, ROSY
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
TOR, LOR, LOS, LOT, HORSY, STROY, TOSH, LOY, SOH, SOL, LOTH, THO, LOSH, SOT, TORS, HORS, ROT, SHORL, HOLTS, STY, ORS, HOLS, HOSTLY, SOTH, RYOTS, TYROS, THY, HOYS, SHORTY, HOLT, HOY, RYOT, ROTL, HORST, HOSTRY, LORY, HOT, SHY, LOYS, RHO, OYS, RHOS, TRY, SOY, SHO, ORTS, ORT, OHS, SLY, TORY, TOY, THRO, TYRO, HOTS, ROST, TROYS, HOS, ROTLS, TROY
As described earlier, the objective words for level 748 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- TOYS: [noun]an object for children to play with.
- HOLY: [adjective]related to a religion or a god.
- HOTLY: [adverb]in an angry or excited way.
- LOST: [adjective]not knowing where you are and how to get to a place.
- SHORTLY: [adverb]soon.
- SLOT: [noun]a long, narrow hole, especially one for putting coins into or for fitting a separate piece into.
- SHOT: [verb]past simple and past participle of shoot.
- HOST: [noun]someone who has guests.
- SORT: [noun]a group of things that are of the same type or that share similar qualities.
- LOTS: [noun]lots (of) a large amount or number of people or things.
- ROTS: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- STORY: [noun]a description, either true or imagined, of a connected series of events.
- SHORT: [adjective]small in length, distance, or height.
- SLOTH: [noun]unwillingness to work or make any effort.
- ROSY: [adjective]having a colour between pink and red.
- TOR: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- LOT: [noun]lots (of) a large amount or number of people or things.
- HORSY: [adjective]liking horses and being involved with them.
- TOSH: [noun]nonsense.
- SOH: [noun]the amount of goods, such as parts, materials, and finished products, that a company has available at a particular time.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- LOTH: → loath formal.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- SOT: [noun]someone who often drinks too much alcohol.
- TORS: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- HORS: [noun]a small savoury (= not sweet) dish eaten at the start of a meal.
- ROT: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- HOLTS: [noun]the den (= home) of an otter (= a small mammal that lives near water and swims well).
- STY: [noun]a pigsty.
- ORS: [conjunction]used to connect different possibilities.
- HOLS: [noun]informal for holiday.
- RYOTS: [noun]a person who owns or rents a small piece of land and grows crops or keeps animals on it.
- TYROS: [noun]a person who is new to an activity.
- THY: [determiner]your: the possessive form of thou, used when speaking to one person.
- SHORTY: [noun]a short person.
- HOLT: [noun]the den (= home) of an otter (= a small mammal that lives near water and swims well).
- RYOT: [noun]a person who owns or rents a small piece of land and grows crops or keeps animals on it.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- SHY: [adjective]nervous and uncomfortable with other people.
- RHO: [noun]the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- RHOS: [noun]the 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- TRY: [verb]to attempt to do something.
- SOY: [noun]a type of small bean grown in large amounts as food for people and animals.
- OHS: [exclamation]used to express different emotions, such as surprise, disappointment, and pleasure, often as a reaction to something someone has said.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- TORY: [noun]a member of the British Conservative Party.
- TOY: [noun]an object for children to play with.
- TYRO: [noun]a person who is new to an activity.
- HOTS: [phrasal verb]If an event or situation hots up, it becomes more exciting and more things start to happen.
- HOS: [noun]an insulting word for a woman, especially one who is considered to have a lot of sexual partners.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 748 is challenging but not impossible.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 749 a go by yourself!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.