Has anyone else been stuck on level 751 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 751 right here!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 751 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 751:
To complete Wordscapes level 751 [Rock 15, Desert], players must use the letters R, A, N, C, E to make the words: NEAR, ARCANE, CARE, ACRE, AREA, CRANE, RACE, ARENA, EARN.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 751 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 751 [Rock 15, Desert]
Wordscapes level 751 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, you must use the letters R, A, N, C, E on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 751 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 751, players can use this order to finish the target words:
NEAR, ARCANE, CARE, ACRE, AREA, CRANE, RACE, ARENA, EARN
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
ACNE, REC, CAR, EAR, ARNA, REN, RACA, ARE, ERA, CANE, ANCE, NARC, CRAN, ERN, CAA, RAN, NACRE, NAE, CARN, ACER, ANE, CRENA, ANEAR, CANER, ARC, RANCE, ARECA, ACE, RNA, ANA, NARE, RANA, REAN, EAN, CAN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 751 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- NEAR: [adverb]not far away in distance.
- ARCANE: [adjective]mysterious and known only by a few people.
- CARE: [noun]the process of protecting someone or something and providing what that person or thing needs.
- ACRE: [noun]a unit for measuring area, equal to 4,047 square metres or 4,840 square yards.
- AREA: [noun]a particular part of a place, piece of land, or country.
- CRANE: [noun]a tall metal structure with a long horizontal part, used for lifting and moving heavy objects.
- RACE: [noun]a competition in which all the competitors try to be the fastest and to finish first.
- ARENA: [noun]a large, flat area surrounded by seats used for sports or entertainment.
- EARN: [verb]to receive money as payment for work that you do.
- ACNE: [noun]a skin disease common in young people, in which small, red spots appear on the face and neck.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- CANE: [noun]the long, hard, hollow stem of particular plants such as bamboo, sometimes used to make furniture or support other plants in the garden.
- ANCE: [suffix]→ -ence.
- NARC: [verb]to annoy someone.
- CAA: [noun]abbreviation for the Civil Aviation Authority: in the UK, the organization chosen by the government that is responsible for planes, airports, passenger safety, etc..
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- NACRE: [noun]a smooth, hard substance forming a layer inside the shells of some sea creatures. It is white but also seems to shine with different colours, and is used to make buttons and for decoration..
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- ACER: [noun]a type of tree whose leaves have several parts and often turn bright red, yellow, or orange in autumn.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- ACE: [noun]one of the four playing cards with a single mark or spot. The ace has the highest or lowest value in many card games.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 751 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Try your hand at level 752 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.