Is anyone else stuck on level 775 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 775 cheat guide!
This guide contains all the information and recommendations you need.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 775 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 775 [Dune 7, Desert], players must use the letters A, H, S, T, N, C to make the words: SNATCH, CAST, HATS, CHAT, TANS, ACTS, ANTS, SCANT, SCAN, CASH, CATS, STANCH, THAN, CHANT, CANS.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 775 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 775 [Dune 7, Desert]
Wordscapes level 775 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
Your task in this level is to use the letters A, H, S, T, N, C on the board to make as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 775 Answers
In Wordscapes level 775, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
SNATCH, CAST, HATS, CHAT, TANS, ACTS, ANTS, SCANT, SCAN, CASH, CATS, STANCH, THAN, CHANT, CANS
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
TAS, SAT, CHAS, TACH, NATCH, CANST, TANH, HAST, SAC, HAT, HAS, CHA, CANT, SHAT, ACH, NACH, CAT, ATS, NAS, CAN, NAH, ANS, HANT, AHS, SCATH, ASH, SHA, SHAN, TACHS, CANTS, ACT, SANT, ANT, HAN, TANHS, CHATS, NATS, TAN, TASH, SAN, NTH, SNATH, HANTS, NAT, CHANTS, SCAT
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 775 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- SNATCH: [verb]to take hold of something suddenly and roughly.
- CAST: [noun]the actors in a film, play, or show.
- HATS: [noun]a covering for the head that is not part of a piece of clothing.
- CHAT: [verb]to talk to someone in a friendly informal way.
- TANS: [noun]pleasantly brown skin caused by being in hot sun.
- ACTS: [verb]to behave in the stated way.
- ANTS: [noun]a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups.
- SCANT: [adjective]very little and not enough.
- SCAN: [verb]to look at something carefully, with the eyes or with a machine, in order to get information.
- CASH: [noun]money in the form of notes and coins, rather than cheques or credit cards.
- CATS: [noun]a small animal with fur, four legs, a tail, and claws, usually kept as a pet or for catching mice.
- STANCH: [verb] staunch ..
- THAN: [preposition]used to join two parts of a comparison.
- CHANT: [verb]to repeat or sing a word or phrase continuously.
- CANS: [modal verb]to be able to.
- TAS: [exclamation]thank you.
- SAT: [verb]past simple and past participle of sit.
- CHAS: [noun]an energetic modern dance, originally from South America, involving small fast steps and movement of the bottom from side to side, or a piece of music written for this dance.
- NATCH: [adverb]naturally; as you would expect.
- HAST: [verb]in the past, the second person singular form of the present tense of “have”.
- SAC: [noun]a part of a plant or animal that is like a bag and often contains liquid, or a similar artificially made structure.
- HAT: [noun]a covering for the head that is not part of a piece of clothing.
- HAS: [verb]he/she/it form of have.
- CHA: [noun]an energetic modern dance, originally from South America, involving small fast steps and movement of the bottom from side to side, or a piece of music written for this dance.
- CANT: [noun]statements, especially on religious or moral subjects, that are not sincerely believed by the person making them.
- SHAT: [verb]past simple and past participle of shit offensive.
- CAT: [noun]a small animal with fur, four legs, a tail, and claws, usually kept as a pet or for catching mice.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- NAH: [adverb]slang for no.
- ASH: [noun]the soft grey or black powder that is left after a substance, especially tobacco, coal, or wood, has burned.
- SHAN: [modal verb]used instead of “will” when the subject is “I” or “we”.
- ACT: [verb]to behave in the stated way.
- ANT: [noun]a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups.
- CHATS: [verb]to talk to someone in a friendly informal way.
- NATS: [noun]short for nationalist (= a person who wants their country to be politically independent, especially a member of a political party fighting for this).
- TAN: [noun]brown skin caused by being in the sun.
- TASH: [noun]UK informal for moustache.
- SAN: [noun]one of the first groups of people to live in southern Africa, especially in the Kalahari desert, who used to live as hunter-gatherers but are now mainly farmers.
- NTH: [adjective]used to describe the most recent in a long series of things, when you do not know how many there are.
- NAT: [noun]short for nationalist (= a person who wants their country to be politically independent, especially a member of a political party fighting for this).
- CHANTS: [verb]to repeat or sing a word or phrase continuously.
- SCAT: [exclamation]said to an animal, especially a cat, or to a person to make them go away quickly.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 775 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Move Up To The Next Rank
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 776 on your own!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.