Is anyone else stuck on level 798 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 798 right here!
This guide offers a wealth of information and advice.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 798:
To complete Wordscapes level 798 [Sand 14, Desert], players must use the letters F, N, R, A, O, S to make the words: SON, ROAN, RAN, FAN, ARSON, OAR, OFF, FOR, FORA, SOFA, NOR, SAFFRON, FAR, SONAR, FRO, AFRO, SOAR.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 798 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 798 [Sand 14, Desert]
Wordscapes level 798 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters F, N, R, A, O, S on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 798 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 798, players can use this order to finish the target words:
SON, ROAN, RAN, FAN, ARSON, OAR, OFF, FOR, FORA, SOFA, NOR, SAFFRON, FAR, SONAR, FRO, AFRO, SOAR
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
RAFF, ORS, ROANS, ORA, SOFAR, RNA, FRA, FANS, NAFF, RAFFS, NAFFS, SORA, NAS, SAN, FON, FANOS, FANO, ARF, AFF, FONS, FAROS, ORF, NAOS, SNARF, RAS, SORN, ORFS, OAFS, FARO, ONS, ARFS, OAF, OSAR, FARS, SNAR, AFROS, SAR, ANS, NOS, OFFS, FAS, FRAS, ARS, OARS, OFFA, FRONS, FROS
As described earlier, the objective words for level 798 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- SON: [noun]your male child.
- ROAN: [noun]a horse that is red, black, or brown with a few white hairs.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- FAN: [noun]someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team, etc..
- ARSON: [noun]the crime of intentionally starting a fire in order to damage or destroy something, especially a building.
- OAR: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- OFF: [adverb]away from a place or position, especially the present place, position, or time.
- FOR: [preposition]intended to be given to.
- FORA: plural of forum.
- SOFA: [noun]a long, soft seat with a back and usually arms, on which more than one person can sit at the same time.
- NOR: [conjunction]used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after “neither”.
- SAFFRON: [noun]a dark yellow substance obtained from a flower and used as a spice to give colour and flavour to food.
- FAR: [adverb]at, to, or from a great distance in space or time.
- SONAR: [noun]equipment, especially on a ship, that uses sound waves to discover how deep the water is or the position of an object in the water, such as a group of fish.
- FRO: [adverb]→ to and fro.
- AFRO: [noun]a style for curly hair, particularly Black people’s hair, in which it is allowed to grow naturally into a thick, rounded shape.
- SOAR: [verb]to rise very quickly to a high level.
- RAFF: [noun]people with a bad reputation or of a low social class.
- ORS: [conjunction]used to connect different possibilities.
- ROANS: [noun]a horse that is red, black, or brown with a few white hairs.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- FRA: [noun]an agreement to buy a currency at a fixed price for delivery on a particular date in the future.
- FANS: [noun]someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team, etc..
- NAFF: [adjective]not stylish or fashionable.
- NAFFS: [phrasal verb]used to rudely tell someone to go away because they are annoying you.
- SAN: [noun]one of the first groups of people to live in southern Africa, especially in the Kalahari desert, who used to live as hunter-gatherers but are now mainly farmers.
- SNARF: [verb]to eat something very quickly in a way that people think is greedy.
- RAS: [adjective]abbreviation for radial artery: the artery (= large blood vessel) that goes from below the elbow to the palm of the hand.
- OAFS: [noun]a stupid, rude, or awkward person, especially a man.
- ONS: [noun]in the UK, a government department that collects and publishes information about the economy and people living in the country.
- OAF: [noun]a stupid, rude, or awkward person, especially a man.
- AFROS: [noun]a style for curly hair, particularly Black people’s hair, in which it is allowed to grow naturally into a thick, rounded shape.
- NOS: [noun]plural of no..
- OFFS: [adverb]away from a place or position, especially the present place, position, or time.
- FAS: [noun]abbreviation for Financial Accounting Standard: one of the rules for financial reporting decided by the FASB.
- OARS: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 798 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 799 a shot by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.