Are you having trouble getting past level 799?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 799 in our cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 799 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 799:
To complete Wordscapes level 799 [Sand 15, Desert], players must use the letters F, E, C, N, R to make the words: FEE, FENCER, FENCE, REF, FERN, FEN, FREE, REEF.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 799 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 799 [Sand 15, Desert]
Wordscapes level 799 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
Your task in this level is to use the letters F, E, C, N, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 799 Answers
In Wordscapes level 799, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
FEE, FENCER, FENCE, REF, FERN, FEN, FREE, REEF
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NEF, FERE, FER, CERE, EEN, REC, CEE, NEE, FEEN, ERNE, ERN, ENE, REN, CERNE, REE, REEN, FEER, CREE, ERF, ERE
In the previous section, the target words for level 799 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- FEE: [noun]an amount of money paid for a particular piece of work or for a particular right or service.
- FENCER: [noun]a person who fences as a sport.
- FENCE: [noun]a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and supported with posts.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- FERN: [noun]a green plant with long stems, leaves like feathers, and no flowers.
- FEN: [noun]an area of low, flat, wet land in England.
- FREE: [adjective]not limited or controlled.
- REEF: [noun]a line of rocks or sand just above or just below the surface of the sea, often dangerous to ships.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- NEE: [adjective]used after a woman’s married name to introduce the family name by which she was known before she married.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 799 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 800 a go solo!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.