Are you stuck on level 804 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 804 in this cheat guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 804 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 804:
To complete Wordscapes level 804 [Vast 4, Ocean], players must use the letters S, U, E, F, I, R to make the words: FIRE, USER, FIRS, SIRE, RUSE, SURF, FURIES, FRIES, FURS, IRES, REFS, RIFE, SURE, RISE.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 804 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 804 [Vast 4, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 804 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters S, U, E, F, I, R on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 804 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 804, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
FIRE, USER, FIRS, SIRE, RUSE, SURF, FURIES, FRIES, FURS, IRES, REFS, RIFE, SURE, RISE
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
FIR, SRI, FRISE, REIF, REIS, RUE, REI, SERF, SIF, REIFS, SUI, ERF, SEIR, SERIF, EFS, SURFIE, FIRES, SUER, IRE, RES, IFS, SEIF, SIR, SUE, RUES, URE, FIE, FES, FIER, ERS, REF, FER, FEU, FIERS, URES, USE, RIF, FEUS, SIEUR, RIFS, FRIS, SER, FUSE, FEIS, SEI, FUR
In the previous section, the target words for level 804 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- FIRE: [noun](material that is in) the state of burning that produces flames that send out heat and light, and might produce smoke.
- USER: [noun]someone who uses a product, machine, or service.
- FIRS: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- RUSE: [noun]a trick intended to deceive someone.
- SURF: [verb]to spend time visiting a lot of websites.
- FURIES: [noun]extreme anger.
- FRIES: [noun]long thin pieces of fried potato.
- FURS: [noun]the thick hair that covers the bodies of some animals, or the hair-covered skin(s) of animals, removed from their bodies.
- REFS: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- RIFE: [adjective]If something unpleasant is rife, it is very common or happens a lot.
- SURE: [adjective]certain; without any doubt.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- FIR: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- FRISE: [noun]a type of small dog with curly hair, kept as a pet.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- SERF: [noun]a member of a low social class in medieval times who worked on the land and had to obey the person who owned that land.
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- SERIF: [noun]a small line that is added to a printed letter in certain typefaces (= particular designs of letters and numbers).
- FIRES: [noun](material that is in) the state of burning that produces flames that send out heat and light, and might produce smoke.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- IFS: [conjunction]used to say that a particular thing can or will happen only after something else happens or becomes true.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- RUES: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- FIE: [exclamation]used to express anger, disapproval, or disappointment.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- FEU: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- FEUS: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- FUSE: [noun]a small safety part in an electrical device or piece of machinery that causes it to stop working if the electric current is too high, and so prevents fires or other dangers.
- FUR: [noun]the thick hair that covers the bodies of some animals, or the hair-covered skin(s) of animals, removed from their bodies.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 804 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Advance To The Next Phase
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 805 a go solo!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.