Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 82?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 82 cheat guide!
Follow along with our guide to complete Wordscapes Level 82 and earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 82:
To complete Wordscapes level 82 [Ravine 2, Canyon], players must use the letters E, R, T, F, I to make the words: FIR, FIT, TIRE, RITE, TRITE, RIFT, TIE, FITTER.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 82 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 82 [Ravine 2, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 82 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters E, R, T, F, I on the board.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 82 Answers
In Wordscapes level 82, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
FIR, FIT, TIRE, RITE, TRITE, RIFT, TIE, FITTER
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
FITT, EFT, FIER, RIT, REFIT, TET, TITER, FIE, TRIE, TIT, TERF, FREIT, TIFT, RIFE, ERF, RITT, REF, FET, TITE, TITRE, FETT, IRE, REIF, TREF, FIRE, REFT, TITFER, RET, FRET, FRIT, TIER, TEF, FRITT, TETRI, FER, TRET, REI, RIF
In the previous section, the target words for level 82 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- FIR: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- FIT: [verb]to be the right size or shape for someone or something.
- TIRE: [verb]to begin to feel as if you have no energy and want to rest or go to sleep, or to make someone feel this way.
- RITE: [noun](a usually religious ceremony with) a set of fixed words and actions.
- TRITE: [adjective]expressed too often to be interesting or seem sincere.
- RIFT: [noun]a large crack in the ground or in rock.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- FITTER: [noun]someone whose job is to repair or put together equipment or machines.
- EFT: [noun]abbreviation for electronic funds transfer: a system of moving money electronically from one bank or account to another.
- REFIT: [verb]to put a ship or a building, etc., especially a public or industrial building, back into good condition by repairing it or adding new parts.
- FIE: [exclamation]used to express anger, disapproval, or disappointment.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- RIFE: [adjective]If something unpleasant is rife, it is very common or happens a lot.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- FIRE: [noun](material that is in) the state of burning that produces flames that send out heat and light, and might produce smoke.
- FRET: [verb]to be nervous or worried.
- FRIT: [adjective]not brave enough to do something; frightened.
- TIER: [noun]one of several layers or levels.
- TEF: [noun]the seeds of an African plant that can be cooked and eaten as food, and used to make flour.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 82 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Climb to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 83 alone!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.