Is anyone else stuck on level 824 and looking for help?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 824 cheat guide!
Use this guide to guide you through Wordscapes Level 824 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 824:
To complete Wordscapes level 824 [Wave 8, Ocean], players must use the letters E, N, V, A, I, S to make the words: VISA, VANS, VANE, NAVE, VISE, NAIVE, NAVIES, VEIN, VAIN, VINE, SAVE, VASE.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 824 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 824 [Wave 8, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 824 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters E, N, V, A, I, S on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 824 Answers
In Wordscapes level 824, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
VISA, VANS, VANE, NAVE, VISE, NAIVE, NAVIES, VEIN, VAIN, VINE, SAVE, VASE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
NAIVES, ANS, SIEN, SEI, SAI, NEVI, NIES, NAES, NAEVI, NAVES, ANIS, EANS, NAS, SAV, NAVS, VANES, VINES, VAS, SAVIN, ANI, SINE, VIAE, VISNE, VAE, VIAS, INS, EINA, SAN, ENS, SAE, AVENS, SEAN, VINA, AVISE, VIN, NAE, EAN, ANES, NAV, EAS, VIE, ANE, SAIN, ANISE, SANE, AIN, NIE, VIA, VINAS, NIS, AVES, AINE, VINS, AVE, SEV, AINS, SEN, SAVINE, AIS, VAN, SIN, SENA, SEA, VIES, VIS, VENA, VAES, VEINS, AVINE
Previously, the objective words for level 824 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- VISA: [noun]an official mark, usually made in a passport, that allows you to enter or leave a particular country.
- VANS: [noun]a medium-sized road vehicle, used especially for carrying goods, that often has no windows in the sides at the back.
- VANE: [noun]a flat, narrow part of a fan, propeller, etc. that turns because of the pressure of air or liquid against it.
- NAVE: [noun]the long central part of a church, often with aisles (= long passages) on both sides.
- VISE: [noun]a tool with two parts that can be moved together by tightening a screw so that an object can be held firmly between them while it is being worked on.
- NAIVE: [adjective]too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people’s intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair. People are often naive because they are young and/or have not had much experience of life.
- NAVIES: [noun]the part of a country’s armed forces that is trained to operate at sea.
- VEIN: [noun]a tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
- VAIN: [adjective]unsuccessful; of no value.
- VINE: [noun]the climbing plant that produces grapes as its fruit.
- SAVE: [verb]to stop someone or something from being killed, injured, or destroyed.
- VASE: [noun]a container used for holding cut flowers or for decoration.
- NAVES: [noun]the long central part of a church, often with aisles (= long passages) on both sides.
- EANS: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- SAV: [noun]short for Cabernet Sauvignon : a type of red wine.
- VANES: [noun]a flat, narrow part of a fan, propeller, etc. that turns because of the pressure of air or liquid against it.
- VINES: [noun]the climbing plant that produces grapes as its fruit.
- VAS: [noun]abbreviation for visual analogue scale: a way of measuring how likely people are to have a particular attitude.
- SINE: [noun](in a triangle that has one angle of 90°) the ratio of the length of the side opposite an angle less than 90° divided by the length of the hypotenuse (= the side opposite the 90° angle).
- INS: [noun]written abbreviation for inches.
- SAN: [noun]one of the first groups of people to live in southern Africa, especially in the Kalahari desert, who used to live as hunter-gatherers but are now mainly farmers.
- SAE: [noun]abbreviation for stamped addressed envelope or self-addressed envelope: an envelope with a stamp and your name and address on it that you send inside another envelope to an organization when you want a reply.
- VIN: [noun]a French dish made from chicken and vegetables cooked in wine.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- NAV: [noun]written abbreviation for net asset value.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- ANISE: [noun]a Mediterranean plant with small, yellowish-white flowers and seeds that taste of liquorice, used to give this flavour to food and drink.
- SANE: [adjective]having a healthy mind and not mentally ill.
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
- VIA: [preposition]going through or stopping at a place on the way to another place.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- SEN: [noun]written abbreviation for senator.
- VAN: [noun]a medium-sized road vehicle, used especially for carrying goods, that often has no windows in the sides at the back.
- SIN: [noun]the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, a religious or moral law.
- SEA: [noun]the salty water that covers a large part of the surface of the earth, or a large area of salty water, smaller than an ocean, that is partly or completely surrounded by land.
- VIES: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- VIS: [preposition]in relation to.
- VENA: [noun]a Latin word meaning “vein” (= a tube that carries blood to the heart from other parts of the body), used in medical names and descriptions.
- VEINS: [noun]a tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 824 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Rise To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 825 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.