Do you need help getting past level 841?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 841 cheat guide!
This guide offers a wealth of information and advice.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 841:
To complete Wordscapes level 841 [Storm 9, Ocean], players must use the letters A, D, N, E, R to make the words: DEAN, ADDER, DEAD, NEAR, NERD, READ, EARN, DANDER, DEAR, DARN, REND, DREAD, DARE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 841 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 841 [Storm 9, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 841 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters A, D, N, E, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 841 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 841, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
DEAN, ADDER, DEAD, NEAR, NERD, READ, EARN, DANDER, DEAR, DARN, REND, DREAD, DARE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
RED, READD, REAN, REDAN, END, ANE, DAN, NARE, RAND, ERA, AND, RAN, DAE, REDD, ADD, DARED, EAR, DNA, NED, NARD, ARED, REN, EARD, DARNED, RADE, DENAR, DAD, DERN, ARE, RNA, NAE, EAN, DEARN, DEN, RAD, DRAD, ARD, ERN
In the previous section, the target words for level 841 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- DEAN: [noun]an official of high rank in a college or university who is responsible for the organization of a department or departments.
- ADDER: [noun]a type of poisonous snake.
- DEAD: [adjective]not now living.
- NEAR: [adverb]not far away in distance.
- NERD: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- READ: [verb]to look at words or symbols and understand what they mean.
- EARN: [verb]to receive money as payment for work that you do.
- DANDER: [noun]pieces of dry skin in an animal’s fur or hair.
- DEAR: [adjective]loved or liked very much.
- DARN: [verb]to repair a hole or a piece of clothing with long stitches across the hole and other stitches across them.
- REND: [verb]to tear or break something violently.
- DREAD: [verb]to feel extremely worried or frightened about something that is going to happen or that might happen.
- DARE: [verb]to be brave enough to do something difficult or dangerous, or to be rude or silly enough to do something that you have no right to do.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- END: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
- DAN: [noun]one of the ten higher levels in judo or karate.
- RAND: [noun]the standard unit of money used in South Africa.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- AND: [conjunction]used to join two words, phrases, parts of sentences, or related statements together.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- REDD: [noun]abbreviation for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation: a set of actions and principles for giving financial encouragement to countries to protect their forests.
- ADD: [verb]to put two or more numbers or amounts together to get a total.
- DARED: [verb]to be brave enough to do something difficult or dangerous, or to be rude or silly enough to do something that you have no right to do.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- DNA: [noun]deoxyribonucleic acid: the chemical, present at the centre of the cells of living things, that controls the structure and purpose of each cell and carries genetic information during reproduction.
- NED: [noun]a young person who behaves in a rude and sometimes violent or criminal way.
- DARNED: [verb]to repair a hole or a piece of clothing with long stitches across the hole and other stitches across them.
- DAD: [noun]a father.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- DEN: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- RAD: [adjective]extremely exciting or good.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 841 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 842 a go by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.