Has anyone else been unable to beat level 845?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 845 cheat guide!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 845:
To complete Wordscapes level 845 [Storm 13, Ocean], players must use the letters A, U, L, R, G, D to make the words: DUAL, DRUG, LAUD, GRAD, LARD, GLAD, DRAG, GRADUAL.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 845 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 845 [Storm 13, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 845 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The objective of this level is to use the letters A, U, L, R, G, D on the board to make as many words as you can.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 845 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 845, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
DUAL, DRUG, LAUD, GRAD, LARD, GLAD, DRAG, GRADUAL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
RAGA, GULA, GAR, GAUD, AUA, ARD, GURL, RUGA, DAUR, ALGA, GARUDA, RADULA, GARDA, DAAL, LAR, AULD, DUG, RAG, RAD, AURAL, LUG, GUL, RUD, AULA, DARG, GAD, DURAL, AGLU, GUARD, GLAUR, AURA, DAL, GAU, GUR, URD, DAG, ALAR, ALA, LUR, RAGU, GUAR, LAD, DUAR, ALU, GRAAL, AGA, DURA, GULAR, RUG, LAG, GAL, UDAL, RUGAL, ARGAL, LUD, LAURA, AAL, GAUR, AGAR, GALA
Earlier, the objective words for level 845 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- DUAL: [adjective]with two parts, or combining two things.
- DRUG: [noun]any natural or artificially made chemical that is used as a medicine.
- LAUD: [verb]to praise.
- GRAD: [noun]informal for graduate.
- LARD: [noun]a white substance made from pig fat and used in cooking.
- GLAD: [adjective]pleased and happy.
- DRAG: [verb]to move something by pulling it along a surface, usually the ground.
- GRADUAL: [adjective]happening or changing slowly over a long period of time or distance.
- RAGA: [noun]a traditional pattern of notes in Indian music; a piece of music based on a particular pattern.
- GAR: [exclamation]used to express anger or for emphasis.
- ALGA: [noun]a very simple plant that grows in or near water and does not have ordinary leaves or roots.
- GARDA: [noun]the police force of the Republic of Ireland.
- AULD: [noun]a traditional Scottish song with words by the poet Robert Burns, often sung at New Year to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. Auld lang syne means “the old days” in Scots..
- DUG: [verb]past simple and past participle of dig.
- RAG: [noun]a torn piece of old cloth.
- RAD: [adjective]extremely exciting or good.
- AURAL: [adjective]relating to hearing.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- GAD: [noun]frequent worry about everyday things that is so bad a person cannot live a normal life.
- GUARD: [noun]a person or group of people whose job is to protect a person, place, or thing from danger or attack, or to prevent a person such as a criminal from escaping.
- AURA: [noun]a feeling or character that a person or place seems to have.
- DAL: [noun](in South Asia) lentils or a dish made from these.
- DAG: [noun]a person who does not look attractive or who behaves in a way that is not attractive.
- ALAR: [adjective]relating to a body part that is shaped like a wing.
- RAGU: [noun]an Italian sauce made with meat and tomatoes, eaten with pasta.
- LAD: [noun]a boy or young man.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- AGA: [noun]a brand name for a large, iron cooker that keeps its heat.
- DURA: [noun]the top of three layers of membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord.
- RUG: [noun]a piece of thick heavy cloth smaller than a carpet, used for covering the floor or for decoration.
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
- AGAR: [noun]a thick, clear substance that comes from seaweed, used for growing organisms such as bacteria in scientific work, and also for making liquids thicker.
- GALA: [noun]a special public occasion at which there is a lot of entertainment, usually in the form of different types of performances.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 845 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Upgrade To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 846 a try on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.