Has anyone else been unable to beat level 853?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 853 in this guide!
Everything you need is right here in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 853:
To complete Wordscapes level 853 [Blue 5, Ocean], players must use the letters X, E, F, P, I, R to make the words: RIPE, FIRE, FIXER, RIFE, PIER, PREFIX.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 853 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 853 [Blue 5, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 853 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters X, E, F, P, I, R provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 853 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 853, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
RIPE, FIRE, FIXER, RIFE, PIER, PREFIX
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
REF, PRIEF, PIX, ERF, FIER, FER, FIX, PIE, REIF, RIP, REI, PRE, FIR, PER, REFIX, PIR, PREIF, FIE, PREX, PERI, REP, IRE, RIF, REX
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 853 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- RIPE: [adjective](of fruit or crops) completely developed and ready to be collected or eaten.
- FIRE: [noun](material that is in) the state of burning that produces flames that send out heat and light, and might produce smoke.
- FIXER: [noun]someone who is skilled at arranging for things to happen, especially dishonestly.
- RIFE: [adjective]If something unpleasant is rife, it is very common or happens a lot.
- PIER: [noun]a long structure sticking out from the land over the sea, where people can walk or large boats can be tied, sometimes with restaurants and places of entertainment on it.
- PREFIX: [noun]a letter or group of letters added to the beginning of a word to make a new word.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- PIX: [noun]pictures, especially photographs.
- FIX: [verb]to repair something.
- PIE: [noun]a type of food made with meat, vegetables, or fruit covered in pastry and baked.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- FIR: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- FIE: [exclamation]used to express anger, disapproval, or disappointment.
- PERI: [noun]a type of red chilli used for giving food a spicy taste.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- REX: [noun]a Latin word meaning “king”, used to show the side in a court case that is the state, when there is a king.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 853 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 854 a shot by yourself!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.