Do you need help getting past level 864?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 864 right here!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 864 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 864:
To complete Wordscapes level 864 [Blue 16, Ocean], players must use the letters U, W, L, A, Y, F to make the words: FULL, LAWFUL, AWFULLY, ALLY, WALL, FLAY, FALL, FLAW.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 864 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 864 [Blue 16, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 864 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, you must use the letters U, W, L, A, Y, F on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 864 Answers
In Wordscapes level 864, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
FULL, LAWFUL, AWFULLY, ALLY, WALL, FLAY, FALL, FLAW
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
AUF, WALY, WALLY, AWFUL, FAY, FAW, FLU, AWL, LAW, WAY, LAY, ALU, LAUF, YAWL, ALL, FLAWY, YAW, FULLY, AYU, FLY, ALF, AWFY, WULL, WAUL
In the previous section, the target words for level 864 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- FULL: [adjective](of a container or a space) holding or containing as much as possible or a lot.
- LAWFUL: [adjective]allowed by the law.
- AWFULLY: [adverb]very or extremely, when used before an adjective or adverb.
- ALLY: [noun]a country that has agreed officially to give help and support to another one, especially during a war.
- WALL: [noun]a vertical structure, often made of stone or brick, that divides or surrounds something.
- FLAY: [verb]to remove the skin from a person’s or animal’s body.
- FALL: [verb]to suddenly go down onto the ground or towards the ground without intending to or by accident.
- FLAW: [noun]a fault, mistake, or weakness, especially one that happens while something is being planned or made, or that causes something not to be perfect.
- AUF: [exclamation]a German expression that is used to say “goodbye”.
- WALLY: [noun]a stupid person.
- AWFUL: [adjective]extremely bad or unpleasant.
- FLU: [noun]a common infectious illness that causes fever and headache.
- AWL: [noun]a pointed tool for making small holes in wood or leather.
- LAW: [noun]a rule, usually made by a government, that is used to order the way in which a society behaves.
- WAY: [noun]a route, direction, or path.
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- YAW: [verb]If an aircraft or ship yaws, it moves slightly to the side of its intended direction.
- FULLY: [adverb]completely.
- FLY: [verb]When a bird, insect, or aircraft flies, it moves through the air.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 864 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 865 a shot by yourself!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.