Has anyone else been stuck on level 872 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 872 cheat guide!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 872 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 872:
To complete Wordscapes level 872 [Depth 8, Ocean], players must use the letters R, L, E, A, V to make the words: RAVEL, REEL, REVEL, VEAL, EARL, LEVER, LEAVE, REVEAL, RAVE, LEER, VALE, REAL.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 872 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 872 [Depth 8, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 872 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters R, L, E, A, V provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 872 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 872, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
RAVEL, REEL, REVEL, VEAL, EARL, LEVER, LEAVE, REVEAL, RAVE, LEER, VALE, REAL
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ELVE, VAR, ARLE, ERA, LEE, VARE, VAE, LAVEER, LEVE, VEER, LERE, EAVE, REV, EEL, LARE, ALE, EREV, VELE, REAVE, LAV, LAREE, VEALER, LEVA, RAV, LEA, ARE, EVER, VEE, VELAR, ELVER, AVE, ERE, LAVER, AVEL, AVER, ALEE, LAER, LEAVER, LAVE, LAR, VERA, LEAR, REE, EAR, RALE, EVE, EALE, VELA, LEV
As described earlier, the objective words for level 872 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- RAVEL: [verb]to separate a knot, mass of threads, etc. into a single thread or threads.
- REEL: [noun]a round, wheel-shaped object on which sewing thread, fishing wire, film, etc. can be rolled, or the amount of thread, etc. stored on one of these.
- REVEL: [verb]to dance, drink, sing, etc. at a party or in public, especially in a noisy way.
- VEAL: [noun]meat from a very young cow.
- EARL: [noun](the title of) a British man of high social rank, between a marquis and a viscount.
- LEVER: [noun]a bar or handle that moves around a fixed point, so that one end of it can be pushed or pulled in order to control the operation of a machine or move a heavy or stiff object.
- LEAVE: [verb]to go away from someone or something, for a short time or permanently.
- REVEAL: [verb]to make known or show something that is surprising or that was previously secret.
- RAVE: [verb]to speak in an uncontrolled way, usually because you are upset or angry, or because you are ill.
- LEER: [verb](especially of men) to look at someone in a sexually interested way.
- VALE: [noun]used in the name of some valleys.
- REAL: [adjective]existing in fact and not imaginary.
- VAR: [noun]abbreviation for Video Assistant Referee: an official who helps the main referee (= the person in charge of a sports game) to make decisions during a game using film recorded at the game.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- EAVE: [noun]the edge of a roof that sticks out over the top of a wall.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- LAV: [noun]a lavatory mainly UK formal (= toilet).
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- VELAR: [adjective](of a consonant sound) made by the tongue touching the velum.
- ELVER: [noun]a young eel (= a long, thin, snake-like fish).
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- LAVER: [noun]a type of seaweed (= a plant that grows in or near the sea) that can be eaten.
- AVER: [verb]to say that something is certainly true.
- LEAVER: [noun]a young person who is about to leave or has just left secondary school.
- VERA: [noun]a type of plant with thick pointed leaves, or the thick liquid found in the leaves that is used to treat damaged skin.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 872 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 873 a go solo!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.