Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 883?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 883 in this cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 883 includes everything you need to know to earn all three stars, including comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 883:
To complete Wordscapes level 883 [Sail 3, Field], players must use the letters N, L, O, E, G, I to make the words: LINGO, LION, LONE, LEGION, NOEL, GLEN, LOIN, LOGIN, GONE, LONG, OGLE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 883 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 883 [Sail 3, Field]
Wordscapes level 883 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
Your task in this level is to use the letters N, L, O, E, G, I on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 883 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 883, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
LINGO, LION, LONE, LEGION, NOEL, GLEN, LOIN, LOGIN, GONE, LONG, OGLE
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
ONIE, GIEN, ELOIGN, LEG, LINO, OLE, LONGIE, ING, LENG, LIE, NOG, LOGIE, EGO, LIGNE, GEO, GLEI, LENO, NOLE, LONGE, EON, GIN, LINE, ION, ENG, OIL, NOIL, GIO, INGO, LIN, LEI, GOE, GEN, LIG, LOG, GIE, GOLE, NIE, GOEL, GON, LOGE, NIL, ONE, NEG, GEL, ELOIN, LIEN, OLEIN, ENOL, LING, INGLE
As mentioned before, the target words for level 883 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- LINGO: [noun]a foreign language.
- LION: [noun]a large wild animal of the cat family with yellowish-brown fur that lives in Africa and southern Asia.
- LONE: [adjective]alone.
- LEGION: [noun]a large group of soldiers who form a part of an army, especially the ancient Roman army.
- NOEL: [noun]Christmas.
- GLEN: [noun]a deep, narrow valley, especially among mountains.
- LOIN: [noun](a piece of) meat from the back of an animal near the tail or from the top part of the back legs.
- LOGIN: [noun]a name that you enter in order to be able to use a computer system.
- GONE: [verb]past participle of go.
- LONG: [adjective]continuing for a large amount of time.
- OGLE: [verb]to look at someone with obvious sexual interest.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- LINO: [noun]a stiff, smooth material that is used for covering floors.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- ING: [suffix]used to form the present participle of regular verbs.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- NOG: [noun]short for eggnog : a drink made from milk, sugar, and eggs, often mixed with alcohol such as brandy or rum.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- GIN: [noun]a clear, strong alcoholic drink flavoured with juniper berries (= small fruits).
- LINE: [noun]a long, thin mark on the surface of something.
- ION: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- OIL: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- LOG: [noun]a thick piece of tree trunk or branch, especially one cut for burning on a fire.
- NIL: [noun]nothing.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- LIEN: [noun]an official order that allows someone to keep the property of a person who owes them money until it has been paid.
- LING: written abbreviation for age, sex, and location: used when you are talking to someone in an internet chat room and you want to ask how old they are, if they are male or female, and where they live.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 883 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 884 a shot by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.