Is anyone else stuck on level 90 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 90!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 90, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 90:
To complete Wordscapes level 90 [Ravine 10, Canyon], players must use the letters K, Y, S, C, I, L to make the words: SKI, SILK, LICK, ICY, SKY, SICK, SLICK, SICKLY, SILKY, SLY.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 90 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 90 [Ravine 10, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 90 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters K, Y, S, C, I, L on the board.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 90 Answers
In Wordscapes level 90, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
SKI, SILK, LICK, ICY, SKY, SICK, SLICK, SICKLY, SILKY, SLY
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ICKS, CLY, ICKY, SICKY, SYLI, CIS, KIS, SIC, SIK, LICKS, ICK, LIS, ILKS, ILK, LISK
As mentioned before, the target words for level 90 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- SKI: [noun]one of a pair of long, flat narrow pieces of wood or plastic that curve up at the front and are fastened to boots so that the wearer can move quickly and easily over snow.
- SILK: [noun]a delicate, soft type of cloth made from a thread produced by silkworms, or the thread itself.
- LICK: [verb]to move the tongue across the surface of something.
- ICY: [adjective]covered in ice.
- SKY: [noun]the area above the earth, in which clouds, the sun, etc. can be seen.
- SICK: [adjective]physically or mentally ill; not well or healthy.
- SLICK: [adjective]operating or performing skilfully and effectively, without problems and without seeming to need effort.
- SICKLY: [adjective]weak, unhealthy, and often sick.
- SILKY: [adjective]soft and smooth, like silk.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- ICKY: [adjective]unpleasant, especially to look at.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- LICKS: [verb]to move the tongue across the surface of something.
- ICK: [exclamation]used to express a feeling of shock or dislike that makes you feel sick.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- ILK: [noun]a particular type.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 90 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Advance to the next phase
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 91 independently!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.