Is anyone else stuck on level 906 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 906 in our cheat guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 906 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 906 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 906 [Haze 10, Field], players must use the letters E, A, L, G to make the words: LEGAL, EAGLE, ALLEGE, GLEE, GALL, GALE.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 906 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 906 [Haze 10, Field]
Wordscapes level 906 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters E, A, L, G on the board to make as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 906 Answers
In Wordscapes level 906, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
LEGAL, EAGLE, ALLEGE, GLEE, GALL, GALE
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LEE, ALE, ALEE, GEE, GEL, ALLEE, ALL, AGEE, EGAL, GAE, LAG, AGLEE, LEAL, EEL, LEA, AGE, ELL, EALE, LEG, GEAL, GAL
Earlier, the objective words for level 906 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- LEGAL: [adjective]connected with the law.
- EAGLE: [noun]a large, strong bird with a curved beak that eats meat and can see very well.
- ALLEGE: [verb]to say that someone has done something illegal or wrong without giving proof.
- GLEE: [noun]happiness, excitement, or pleasure.
- GALL: [noun]rudeness and the quality of being unable to understand that your behaviour or what you say is not acceptable to other people.
- GALE: [noun]a very strong wind.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- GEE: [exclamation]an expression of surprise or enthusiasm.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- AGE: [noun]the period of time someone has been alive or something has existed.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 906 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 907 a shot by yourself!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.