Are you stuck on level 91 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 91 right here!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 91, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 91:
To complete Wordscapes level 91 [Ravine 11, Canyon], players must use the letters A, U, L, Q, E, P to make the words: PLAQUE, PLEA, PALE, PEA, PAL, EQUAL, APE, LEAP.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 91 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 91 [Ravine 11, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 91 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters A, U, L, Q, E, P on the board to create as many words as possible.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 91 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 91, players can use this order to finish the target words:
PLAQUE, PLEA, PALE, PEA, PAL, EQUAL, APE, LEAP
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
PEAL, PLU, LEP, LEA, PEL, AUE, PULE, PUL, PELA, ALP, LAP, ALE, LEU, ALU, EAU, QUA, PELAU, PULA, PAUL, ULE, QUALE, PLUE
As described earlier, the goal words for level 91 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- PLAQUE: [noun]a flat piece of metal, stone, wood, or plastic with writing on it that is attached to a wall, door, or other object.
- PLEA: [noun]an urgent and emotional request.
- PALE: [adjective]used to describe a person’s face or skin if it has less colour than usual, for example when the person is or ill or frightened, or if it has less colour than people generally have.
- PEA: [noun]a round, green seed, several of which grow in a pod, eaten as a vegetable.
- PAL: [noun]a friend.
- EQUAL: [adjective]the same in amount, number, or size.
- APE: [noun]an animal like a large monkey with no tail, that uses its arms to move through trees.
- LEAP: [verb]to make a large jump or sudden movement, usually from one place to another.
- PEAL: [verb]When bells peal, they ring with a loud sound.
- LEP: [noun]abbreviation for Large Electron Positron Collider.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- PUL: [noun]short for polyurethane laminate: a type of material covered in a thin layer of plastic.
- ALP: [noun]US spelling of labour.
- LAP: [noun]the top surface of the upper part of the legs of a person who is sitting down.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- EAU: [noun]a pleasant-smelling liquid that you put on your body to make yourself smell fresh.
- QUA: [preposition]as a particular example of something, or the general idea of something.
- PAUL: [idiom]to borrow money from one person to pay back money you borrowed from someone else.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 91 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Advance to the next phase
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 92 a shot by yourself!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.