Do you need help getting past level 913?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 913 right here!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 913 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 913 [Soar 1, Field], players must use the letters Q, U, I, R, E, T to make the words: QUITE, TRITE, TIER, TIE, QUIT, RITE, UTTER, TRUE, IRE, QUITTER, RUE, TIRE, QUIET, RUT.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 913 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 913 [Soar 1, Field]
Wordscapes level 913 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters Q, U, I, R, E, T on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The only way to pass is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 913 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 913, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
QUITE, TRITE, TIER, TIE, QUIT, RITE, UTTER, TRUE, IRE, QUITTER, RUE, TIRE, QUIET, RUT
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
QUIRE, TIT, TITE, URITE, URE, RET, QUIRT, TUT, RIT, TITER, TRET, UTE, ETUI, UTERI, TETRI, TET, TITRE, TUI, RITT, TRIE, REI
In the previous section, the target words for level 913 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- QUITE: [adverb]completely.
- TRITE: [adjective]expressed too often to be interesting or seem sincere.
- TIER: [noun]one of several layers or levels.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- QUIT: [verb]to stop doing something or leave a job or a place.
- RITE: [noun](a usually religious ceremony with) a set of fixed words and actions.
- UTTER: [verb]to say something or to make a sound with your voice.
- TRUE: [adjective](especially of facts or statements) right and not wrong; correct.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- QUITTER: [noun]a person who gives up easily instead of finishing something.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- TIRE: [verb]to begin to feel as if you have no energy and want to rest or go to sleep, or to make someone feel this way.
- QUIET: [adjective]making very little noise.
- RUT: [noun]a deep, narrow mark made in soft ground especially by a wheel.
- QUIRE: [noun]four sheets of paper folded to make 16 pages.
- TIT: [noun]a common small bird found in the northern half of the world.
- TUT: [exclamation]used in writing to represent the sound made to show you disapprove of something, or a word said twice in a humorous way to suggest disapproval.
- UTE: [noun]a pick-up truck (= a small vehicle with an open part at the back in which goods can be carried).
- UTERI: plural of uterus.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 913 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 914 alone!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.