Are you stuck on level 916 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 916 right here!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 916 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 916:
To complete Wordscapes level 916 [Soar 4, Field], players must use the letters R, Y, A, B, C to make the words: BARB, CRAB, CABBY, CARB, CRABBY, RACY, BABY.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 916 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 916 [Soar 4, Field]
Wordscapes level 916 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters R, Y, A, B, C on the board.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 916 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 916, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
BARB, CRAB, CABBY, CARB, CRABBY, RACY, BABY
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
BAR, BAC, ARY, ABY, RYA, ARC, BRAY, RAY, ABB, CAR, CAY, CRAY, YAR, CRY, CAB, ARB, BAY, BRA
As described earlier, the goal words for level 916 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- BARB: [noun]the sharp part that points backwards from a fish hook (= curved piece of wire) or arrow, making it hard to remove it from something.
- CRAB: [noun]a sea creature with five pairs of legs and a round, flat body covered by a shell, or its flesh eaten as food.
- CABBY: [noun]a driver of a taxi.
- CARB: [noun]informal for carbohydrate.
- CRABBY: [adjective]easily annoyed and complaining.
- RACY: [adjective]exciting and slightly shocking, especially because of relating to or suggesting sex.
- BABY: [noun]a very young child, especially one that has not yet begun to walk or talk.
- BAR: [noun]a place where drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, are sold and drunk, or the area in such a place where the person serving the drinks stands.
- BAC: [adjective]abbreviation of antibacterial : intended to kill bacteria or reduce their harmful effects.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- BRAY: [verb]to make the loud noise typical of a donkey (= an animal like a small horse with long ears).
- RAY: [noun]a narrow beam of light, heat, etc. travelling in a straight line from its place of origin.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- CRAY: [noun]→ crayfish.
- CRY: [verb]to produce tears as the result of a strong emotion, such as unhappiness or pain.
- CAB: [noun]the separate front part of a large vehicle, such as a truck, bus, or train, in which the driver sits.
- ARB: [noun]→ arbitrageur.
- BAY: [noun]a part of the coast where the land curves in so that the sea is surrounded by land on three sides.
- BRA: [noun]a piece of women’s underwear that supports the breasts.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 916 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 917 a shot by yourself!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.