Is anyone else stuck on level 917 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 917!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 917 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 917:
To complete Wordscapes level 917 [Soar 5, Field], players must use the letters B, G, E, O, L to make the words: LEG, GLOB, BOGGLE, BLOG, LOBE, BOG, GLOBE, EGG, EGO, OGLE, LOB, BEG, GEL.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 917 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 917 [Soar 5, Field]
Wordscapes level 917 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters B, G, E, O, L on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 917 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 917, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
LEG, GLOB, BOGGLE, BLOG, LOBE, BOG, GLOBE, EGG, EGO, OGLE, LOB, BEG, GEL
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
GLEG, LOG, GOB, BOGLE, LOGE, OBE, GOE, OLE, BOLE, BEGO, GEO, GOLE, BEL, GOEL
Earlier, the objective words for level 917 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- GLOB: [noun]a round mass of a thick liquid or a sticky substance.
- BOGGLE: [verb]to (cause something or someone to) have difficulty imagining or understanding something.
- BLOG: [noun]a regular record of your thoughts, opinions, or experiences that you put on the internet for other people to read.
- LOBE: [noun]any part of an organ that seems to be separate in some way from the rest, especially one of the parts of the brain, lungs, or liver.
- BOG: [noun]soft, wet ground, or an area of this.
- GLOBE: [noun]the world.
- EGG: [noun]the oval object with a hard shell that is produced by female birds, especially chickens, eaten as food.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- OGLE: [verb]to look at someone with obvious sexual interest.
- LOB: [verb]to throw something so that it goes high in the air in a curve.
- BEG: [verb]to make a very strong and urgent request.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- LOG: [noun]a thick piece of tree trunk or branch, especially one cut for burning on a fire.
- GOB: [noun]a mouth.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- BOLE: [noun]the trunk of a tree.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 917 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 918 independently!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.