Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 92?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 92 cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 92 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 92:
To complete Wordscapes level 92 [Ravine 12, Canyon], players must use the letters N, H, I, D, E to make the words: DID, HIDDEN, HIDE, DINED, HEN, DIED, DINE, HIND, END, HID, DEN.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 92 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 92 [Ravine 12, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 92 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters N, H, I, D, E on the board to create as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 92 Answers
In Wordscapes level 92, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
DID, HIDDEN, HIDE, DINED, HEN, DIED, DINE, HIND, END, HID, DEN
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DEID, NIDE, DIE, HIDED, NED, HEID, IDE, HIED, DEI, EDH, HIN, NIE, HEND, HIE, NIDED, NID, DIN, DENI, NIED
In the previous section, the target words for level 92 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- DID: [verb]past simple of do.
- HIDDEN: [adjective]not easy to find.
- HIDE: [verb]to put something or someone in a place where that thing or person cannot be seen or found, or to put yourself somewhere where you cannot be seen or found.
- DINED: [verb]to eat the main meal of the day, usually in the evening.
- HEN: [noun]an adult female chicken, often kept for its eggs.
- DIED: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DINE: [verb]to eat the main meal of the day, usually in the evening.
- HIND: [adjective]at the back of an animal’s body.
- END: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
- HID: past simple of hide.
- DEN: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- NED: [noun]a young person who behaves in a rude and sometimes violent or criminal way.
- HIED: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- DIN: [noun]a loud, unpleasant confused noise that lasts for a long time.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 92 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 93 a shot by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.