Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 936?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 936 in our cheat guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 936 and earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 936:
To complete Wordscapes level 936 [Wind 8, Field], players must use the letters V, I, O, N, C, E to make the words: ICON, VICE, INVOICE, COVE, VINE, OVEN, ONCE, NICE, CONE, COVEN, VOICE, IONIC, NOVICE, VEIN, COIN, VINO.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 936 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 936 [Wind 8, Field]
Wordscapes level 936 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters V, I, O, N, C, E on the board.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 936 Answers
In Wordscapes level 936, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
ICON, VICE, INVOICE, COVE, VINE, OVEN, ONCE, NICE, CONE, COVEN, VOICE, IONIC, NOVICE, VEIN, COIN, VINO
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
OVINE, NIE, EON, COVINE, CINE, CON, ICE, VIN, CIVIE, EVO, CIVE, ONE, VIE, CONI, NEVI, EONIC, CION, VINIC, ONIE, ECO, ENVOI, ION, VOE, COVIN
Previously, the objective words for level 936 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- ICON: [noun]a small picture or symbol on a computer screen that you point to and click on (= press) with a mouse to give the computer an instruction.
- VICE: [prefix]used as part of the title of particular positions. The person who holds one of these positions is next below in authority to the person who holds the full position and can act for them.
- INVOICE: [noun]a list of things provided or work done together with their cost, for payment at a later time.
- COVE: [noun]a curved part of a coast that partly surrounds an area of water.
- VINE: [noun]the climbing plant that produces grapes as its fruit.
- OVEN: [noun]the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food.
- ONCE: [adverb]one single time.
- NICE: [adjective]pleasant, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- CONE: [noun]a shape with a flat, round or oval base and a top that becomes narrower until it forms a point.
- COVEN: [noun]a group or meeting of witches.
- VOICE: [noun]the sounds that are made when people speak or sing.
- IONIC: [adjective]relating to an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- NOVICE: [noun]a person who is not experienced in a job or situation.
- VEIN: [noun]a tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
- COIN: [noun]a small, round piece of metal, usually silver or copper coloured, that is used as money.
- VINO: [noun]informal for wine.
- OVINE: [adjective ]relating to sheep.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- CON: [verb]to make someone believe something false, usually so that that person will give you their money or possessions.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- VIN: [noun]a French dish made from chicken and vegetables cooked in wine.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- ION: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 936 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 937 a go solo!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.