Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 946?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 946 in this guide!
This guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 946 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 946 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 946 [Amber 2, Field], players must use the letters F, U, G, L, E, N to make the words: FLUE, FUEL, LUGE, ENGULF, FLUNG, GLEN, LUNGE, GLUE, LUNG, GULF.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 946 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 946 [Amber 2, Field]
Wordscapes level 946 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters F, U, G, L, E, N on the board.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 946 Answers
In Wordscapes level 946, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
FLUE, FUEL, LUGE, ENGULF, FLUNG, GLEN, LUNGE, GLUE, LUNG, GULF
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
GNU, NEG, NUG, FUNG, GENU, FLU, FEN, LUNE, ENUF, LEG, FEG, ELF, GEL, GUL, FUN, FLEG, ENG, FEU, LUG, GUN, NEF, GEN, GULE, FUG, LENG, LUN, LEU, FUGLE, GUE, ULE
As mentioned before, the target words for level 946 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- FLUE: [noun]a pipe that leads from a fire or heater to the outside of a building, taking smoke, gases, or hot air away.
- FUEL: [noun]a substance that is used to provide heat or power, usually by being burned.
- LUGE: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
- ENGULF: [verb]to surround and cover something or someone completely.
- FLUNG: past simple and past participle of fling.
- GLEN: [noun]a deep, narrow valley, especially among mountains.
- LUNGE: [verb]to move forward suddenly and with force, especially in order to attack someone.
- GLUE: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- LUNG: [noun]either of the two organs in the chest with which people and some animals breathe.
- GULF: [noun]a very large area of sea surrounded on three sides by a coast.
- GNU: [noun]a large African animal that has a long tail and horns that curve to the sides and lives in areas covered with grass.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- GENU: [noun]a Latin word meaning “of the knee”, used in medical names and descriptions of the knee or a knee-like structure in the body.
- FLU: [noun]a common infectious illness that causes fever and headache.
- FEN: [noun]an area of low, flat, wet land in England.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- ELF: [noun]an imaginary being, often like a small person with pointed ears, in popular stories.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- FUN: [noun]pleasure, enjoyment, or entertainment.
- FEU: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- GUN: [noun]a weapon that bullets or shells (= explosive containers) are fired from.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- FUG: [noun]a condition that can exist in a small, crowded place when the air is not pure, especially because of smoke or heat.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 946 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 947 independently!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.