Has anyone else been unable to beat level 947?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 947 in this guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 947 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 947:
To complete Wordscapes level 947 [Amber 3, Field], players must use the letters T, G, H, O, U to make the words: OUGHT, TOUGH, GOTH, THUG, THOU, THOUGH, GOUT.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 947 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 947 [Amber 3, Field]
Wordscapes level 947 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
Your task in this level is to use the letters T, G, H, O, U on the board to make as many words as possible.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 947 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 947, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
OUGHT, TOUGH, GOTH, THUG, THOU, THOUGH, GOUT
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
GOT, GUT, HOT, UGH, HOGH, TUG, TOG, THO, HUG, HUH, HOH, OUT, HOUT, HUT, HOG, HOUGH
As described earlier, the objective words for level 947 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- OUGHT: [modal verb]used to say that it is necessary or desirable to perform the action expressed in the verb.
- TOUGH: [adjective]strong; not easily broken or made weaker.
- GOTH: [noun]a type of rock music that often has words expressing ideas about death or the end of the world.
- THUG: [noun]a man who acts violently, especially to commit a crime.
- THOU: [pronoun]you, used when speaking to one person.
- THOUGH: [conjunction]despite the fact that.
- GOUT: [noun]a painful disease that makes the joints (= places where two bones are connected), especially the feet, knees, and hands, swell.
- GOT: past simple and past participle of get.
- GUT: [noun]the long tube in the body of a person or animal, through which food moves during the process of digesting food.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- UGH: [exclamation]used to express a strong feeling of disgust (= disapproval and dislike) at something very unpleasant.
- TUG: [verb]to pull something quickly and usually with a lot of force.
- TOG: [noun]a unit of measurement showing the degree of warmth of a bed cover, especially a duvet.
- THO: [conjunction]a non-standard spelling of though.
- HUG: [verb]to hold someone close to your body with your arms, usually to show that you like, love, or value them.
- HUH: [exclamation]used to show that you have not heard or understood something.
- OUT: [adverb]used to show movement away from the inside of a place or container.
- HUT: [noun]a small, simple building, usually consisting of one room.
- HOG: [noun]a pig, especially one that is allowed to grow large so that it can be eaten.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 947 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 948 a shot by yourself!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.