Are you unable to get past level 95 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 95 right here!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 95 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 95 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 95 [Ravine 15, Canyon], players must use the letters D, R, V, E, I to make the words: DRIER, RIDE, DIRE, RED, RIVER, RIDER, DRIVER, DIVE, DRIVE.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 95 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 95 [Ravine 15, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 95 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters D, R, V, E, I on the board to create as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 95 Answers
In Wordscapes level 95, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
DRIER, RIDE, DIRE, RED, RIVER, RIDER, DRIVER, DIVE, DRIVE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DEVI, VIED, IRE, RIVED, IRED, VIRE, DEI, DIV, ERR, RIVE, DIE, DEV, DIVER, REI, VIE, REV, REIRD, DIRER, VERD, VIDE, RID, IDE, DERV, VID, VIER
As described earlier, the goal words for level 95 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- DRIER: [adjective]comparative of dry.
- RIDE: [verb]to sit on something such as a bicycle, motorbike, or horse and travel along on it controlling its movements.
- DIRE: [adjective]very serious or extreme.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- RIVER: [noun]a natural wide flow of fresh water across the land into the sea, a lake, or another river.
- RIDER: [noun]a person who travels along on a horse or bicycle.
- DRIVER: [noun]someone who drives a vehicle.
- DIVE: [verb]to jump into water, especially with your head and arms going in first, or to move down under the water.
- DRIVE: [verb]to move or travel on land in a motor vehicle, especially as the person controlling the vehicle’s movement.
- VIED: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- DIV: [noun]a divvy.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- RIVE: [verb]to cut something apart with great force.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DIVER: [noun]a person who dives as a sport, or who works or searches for things underwater using special breathing equipment.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- VIDE: [verb]see; used as a written instruction to tell a reader to look at a particular book, page, etc. for more information.
- RID: [adjective]to not now have an unwanted or unpleasant task, object, or person.
- DERV: [noun]a type of liquid fuel used especially in trucks.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 95 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Progress to the next stage
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 96 independently!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.