Are you stuck on level 955 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 955!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 955:
To complete Wordscapes level 955 [Amber 11, Field], players must use the letters T, S, E, W to make the words: TEST, STEW, TWEET, SWEET, WEST, WETTEST, EWES, WETS.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 955 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s dive right in!
Wordscapes Level 955 [Amber 11, Field]
Wordscapes level 955 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters T, S, E, W on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 955 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 955, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
TEST, STEW, TWEET, SWEET, WEST, WETTEST, EWES, WETS
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
EWTS, TES, ESE, TEW, TEE, SETT, WEETS, WET, TETE, SWEE, EWT, TWEEST, TETS, TWEETS, SEE, EEW, TETES, STET, TWEE, EWE, TESTE, EST, TEWS, TET, TEES, SET, STEE, WEET, WEES, SEW, WEE, WEEST
Earlier, the goal words for level 955 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- TEST: [noun]a way of discovering, by questions or practical activities, what someone knows, or what someone or something can do or is like.
- STEW: [noun]a type of food consisting usually of meat or fish and vegetables cooked slowly in a small amount of liquid.
- TWEET: [noun]a short, high sound made by a bird.
- SWEET: [adjective](especially of food or drink) having a taste similar to that of sugar; not bitter or salty.
- WEST: [noun]the direction in which the sun goes down in the evening, opposite to the east, or the part of an area or country that is in this direction.
- WETTEST: superlative of wet.
- EWES: [noun]a female sheep, especially an adult one.
- WETS: [adjective]covered in water or another liquid.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- SETT: [noun]a hole in the ground, often with several passages and different entrances, where a badger or a family of badgers lives.
- WET: [adjective]covered in water or another liquid.
- TETE: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- TWEETS: [noun]a short, high sound made by a bird.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- TETES: [noun]an informal private conversation between two people, especially friends.
- TWEE: [adjective]artificially attractive or too perfect.
- EWE: [noun]a female sheep, especially an adult one.
- EST: [adjective]written abbreviation for estimated.
- TEES: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- SET: [verb]to put something in a particular place or position.
- WEES: [adjective]small; little.
- SEW: [verb]to join two pieces of cloth together by putting thread through them with a needle.
- WEE: [adjective]small; little.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 955 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 956 a go solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.