Are you stuck on level 957 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 957 in this guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 957 and earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 957:
To complete Wordscapes level 957 [Amber 13, Field], players must use the letters I, L, E, S, V, R to make the words: EVIL, VISE, IRE, LIE, LIVER, SLIVER, VIE, SILVER, LIVE, SIRE, ISLE, SIR, VILE, RISE, VEIL.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 957 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 957 [Amber 13, Field]
Wordscapes level 957 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters I, L, E, S, V, R on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 957 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 957, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
EVIL, VISE, IRE, LIE, LIVER, SLIVER, VIE, SILVER, LIVE, SIRE, ISLE, SIR, VILE, RISE, VEIL
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LIES, ERVIL, RIVEL, LIS, RIELS, LEVS, LEIRS, SEIR, SEV, SLIER, SEL, LIVRES, REIS, VLIES, LEIS, RIVES, VERS, SIVER, SLIVE, LEI, VIER, VILER, RIEL, VIRE, LEVIS, VEILS, SRI, ERVILS, REV, RES, VIERS, SEI, VIRES, VLEI, LES, RIVE, LEV, VIS, REI, LEIR, RILE, ERS, LIER, ELS, IRES, VRIL, REVS, LIVRE, VIRL, VRILS, VLEIS, SILE, SEIL, VIRLS, VIES, LIRE, RILES, SER, LIVERS, LIERS, EVILS, LIVES
Earlier, the objective words for level 957 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- EVIL: [adjective]morally bad, cruel, or very unpleasant.
- VISE: [noun]a tool with two parts that can be moved together by tightening a screw so that an object can be held firmly between them while it is being worked on.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LIVER: [noun]a large organ in the body that cleans the blood and produces bile, or this organ from an animal used as meat.
- SLIVER: [noun]a very small, thin piece of something, usually broken off something larger.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- SILVER: [noun]a chemical element that is a valuable shiny, white metal, used for making cutlery (= knives, spoons, etc.), jewellery, coins, and decorative objects.
- LIVE: [verb](to continue) to be alive or have life.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- ISLE: [noun](used especially in place names) an island.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- VILE: [adjective]unpleasant, immoral, and unacceptable.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- VEIL: [noun]a piece of thin material worn by women to cover the face or head.
- LIES: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- LEIS: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- VERS: [noun]abbreviation for voluntary export restraint.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- VILER: [adjective]unpleasant, immoral, and unacceptable.
- VEILS: [noun]a piece of thin material worn by women to cover the face or head.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- VIRES: [adjective]beyond the legal power or authority of the person performing an action.
- RIVE: [verb]to cut something apart with great force.
- VIS: [preposition]in relation to.
- RILE: [verb]to make someone angry.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- REVS: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- VIES: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- RILES: [verb]to make someone angry.
- LIVERS: [noun]a large organ in the body that cleans the blood and produces bile, or this organ from an animal used as meat.
- EVILS: [adjective]morally bad, cruel, or very unpleasant.
- LIVES: plural of life.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 957 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 958 independently!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.