Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 97?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 97!
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you complete Wordscapes Level 97 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 97:
To complete Wordscapes level 97 [Pass 1, Canyon], players must use the letters I, R, B, E, D to make the words: BIRD, BID, BIRDIE, RIDE, BED, BRED, RID, RIB, BRIDE, DIRE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 97 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 97 [Pass 1, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 97 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, you must use the letters I, R, B, E, D on the board to construct as many words as possible.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 97 Answers
In Wordscapes level 97, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
BIRD, BID, BIRDIE, RIDE, BED, BRED, RID, RIB, BRIDE, DIRE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DRIB, DIEB, DEB, IRED, DIE, REBID, REI, IRE, BIDE, RED, BIER, IRID, BRIE, BIDER, REB, DIB, BIDI, BREI, BRIDIE, DEI, IDE
Previously, the objective words for level 97 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- BIRD: [noun]a creature with feathers and wings, usually able to fly.
- BID: [verb]to offer a particular amount of money for something that is for sale and compete against other people to buy it, especially at a public sale of goods or property.
- BIRDIE: [noun]a small bird.
- RIDE: [verb]to sit on something such as a bicycle, motorbike, or horse and travel along on it controlling its movements.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- BRED: [verb]past simple and past participle of breed.
- RID: [adjective]to not now have an unwanted or unpleasant task, object, or person.
- RIB: [noun]a bone that curves round from your back to your chest.
- BRIDE: [noun]a woman who is about to get married or has just got married.
- DIRE: [adjective]very serious or extreme.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- REBID: [verb]to give a new bid (= an offer to do something for a particular amount of money, when you are competing with other people to be able to do it) for something such as a job.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- BIDE: [verb]to wait calmly for a good opportunity to do something.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- BIER: [noun]a frame on which a dead body or a coffin is carried before a funeral.
- BRIE: [noun]a soft French cheese.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 97 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move up to the next rank
Try your hand at level 98 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.