Is anyone else stuck on level 978 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 978 in our cheat guide!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 978 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 978:
To complete Wordscapes level 978 [Set 2, Lake], players must use the letters L, O, W, C, B, E to make the words: WELL, BOLL, BELL, LOBE, BLEW, ELBOW, COWBELL, CELLO, BELLOW, BELOW, COWL, BOWL, BLOW, CELL.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 978 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 978 [Set 2, Lake]
Wordscapes level 978 is a difficult level that will require players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The objective of this level is to use the letters L, O, W, C, B, E on the board to make as many words as you can.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 978 Answers
In Wordscapes level 978, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
WELL, BOLL, BELL, LOBE, BLEW, ELBOW, COWBELL, CELLO, BELLOW, BELOW, COWL, BOWL, BLOW, CELL
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
CLOW, BLOC, CEL, OBE, LOWE, ECO, ELL, COB, WOE, CLEW, COBLE, COL, BOLE, LOB, COLE, BOWEL, LEW, OWL, COW, BEL, WEB, OLE, BOWE, LOW, BOW, OWE, COLL, LOL
Earlier, the objective words for level 978 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- WELL: [adverb]in a good way, to a high or satisfactory standard.
- BOLL: [noun]the part of the cotton plant that contains the seeds.
- BELL: [noun]an electrical device that makes a ringing sound when you press a button.
- LOBE: [noun]any part of an organ that seems to be separate in some way from the rest, especially one of the parts of the brain, lungs, or liver.
- BLEW: [verb]past simple of blow.
- ELBOW: [noun]the part in the middle of the arm where it bends, or the part of a piece of clothing that covers this area.
- COWBELL: [noun]a bell that is hung from a cow’s neck so that the cow can be found, or a metal musical instrument in the shape of such a bell that is hit with a stick.
- CELLO: [noun]a wooden musical instrument with four strings, that is held vertically between the legs and is played by moving a bow across the strings.
- BELLOW: [verb]to shout in a loud voice, or (of a cow or large animal) to make a loud, deep sound.
- BELOW: [adverb]in a lower position (than), under.
- COWL: [noun]a large, loose covering for the head and sometimes shoulders, but not the face, worn especially by monks.
- BOWL: [noun]a round container that is open at the top and is deep enough to hold fruit, sugar, etc..
- BLOW: [verb]to move and make currents of air, or to be moved or make something move on a current of air.
- CELL: [noun]the smallest basic unit of a plant or animal.
- BLOC: [noun]a group of countries or people that have similar political interests.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- COB: [noun]the hard cylinder-shaped part of the maize plant on which the yellow or white grain grows.
- WOE: [noun]big problems or troubles.
- COL: [noun]the lowest point of a high edge between two mountains, usually where you can pass between them.
- BOLE: [noun]the trunk of a tree.
- LOB: [verb]to throw something so that it goes high in the air in a curve.
- BOWEL: [noun]the long tube that carries solid waste from the stomach out of the body.
- OWL: [noun]a bird with a flat face and large eyes that hunts small mammals at night.
- COW: [noun]a large female farm animal kept to produce meat and milk.
- WEB: [noun]a net used to catch insects, made by a spider from the sticky thread that its body produces.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- LOW: [adjective]not measuring much from the base to the top.
- BOW: [verb]to bend your head or body forward, especially as a way of showing someone respect or expressing thanks to people who have watched you perform.
- OWE: [verb]to need to pay or give something to someone because they have lent money to you, or in exchange for something they have done for you.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 978 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Transcend To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 979 on your own!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.