Are you having trouble getting past level 985?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 985 in this guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 985 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 985 [Set 9, Lake], players must use the letters G, S, H, I, L, T to make the words: LIST, SIGH, GILT, SIGHT, SLIGHT, HILT, GIST, SILT, SLIT, THIS, HITS, LIGHT.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 985 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 985 [Set 9, Lake]
Wordscapes level 985 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The objective of this level is to use the letters G, S, H, I, L, T on the board to make as many words as you can.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 985 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 985, players can use this order to finish the target words:
LIST, SIGH, GILT, SIGHT, SLIGHT, HILT, GIST, SILT, SLIT, THIS, HITS, LIGHT
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
TIG, HILTS, LIGHTS, GILTS, TIS, LIGS, LITH, TIL, THIGS, GITS, LIG, TIGS, SHIT, HIST, GIT, SIT, HIT, TILS, SIG, GLITS, SITH, LITS, LIS, ITS, ISH, HIS, GHI, LITHS, THIG, GIS, GHIS, GLIT, LIT
Earlier, the goal words for level 985 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- LIST: [noun]a record of short pieces of information, such as people’s names, usually written or printed with a single thing on each line and often ordered in a way that makes a particular thing easy to find.
- SIGH: [verb]to breathe out slowly and noisily, expressing tiredness, sadness, pleasure, etc..
- GILT: [adjective]covered with a thin layer of gold or a substance that is intended to look like it.
- SIGHT: [noun]the ability to see.
- SLIGHT: [adjective]small in amount or degree.
- HILT: [noun]the handle of a sharp-pointed weapon such as a sword.
- GIST: [noun]the most important pieces of information about something, or general information without details.
- SILT: [noun]sand or soil that is carried along by flowing water and then dropped, especially at a bend in a river or at a river’s opening.
- SLIT: [verb]to make a long, straight, narrow cut in something.
- THIS: [determiner]used for a person, object, idea, etc. to show which one is referred to.
- HITS: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- LIGHT: [noun]the brightness that comes from the sun, fire, etc. and from electrical devices, and that allows things to be seen.
- HILTS: [noun]the handle of a sharp-pointed weapon such as a sword.
- LIGHTS: [noun]the brightness that comes from the sun, fire, etc. and from electrical devices, and that allows things to be seen.
- GILTS: [phrase]a type of investment offered by the government that pays a fixed rate of interest and is considered low-risk.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- GITS: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- SHIT: [noun]the solid waste that is released from the bowels of a person or animal.
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- SIG: [noun]abbreviation for special interest group.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- GIS: [noun]abbreviation for Geographic Information System: a computer system for storing, organizing, and studying data that relates to the position, area, or size of things.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 985 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 986 on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.