Are you unable to get past level 99 and need some guidance?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 99 in this guide!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 99 and earn all three stars.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 99:
To complete Wordscapes level 99 [Pass 3, Canyon], players must use the letters X, C, I, E, T, O to make the words: TOXIC, COT, ICE, CITE, EXIT, EXOTIC.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 99 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 99 [Pass 3, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 99 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters X, C, I, E, T, O on the board to make as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 99 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 99, players can use this order to finish the target words:
TOXIC, COT, ICE, CITE, EXIT, EXOTIC
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
TEX, COIT, ETIC, ECO, TIX, TOE, TICE, COX, OTIC, COTE, OXIC, CITO, EXO, TIE, TIC, TOC, CIT, TEC
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 99 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- TOXIC: [adjective]poisonous.
- COT: [noun]a small bed for a baby or young child with high bars around the sides so that the child cannot fall out.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- CITE: [verb]to mention something as proof for a theory or as a reason why something has happened.
- EXIT: [noun]the door through which you might leave a building or large vehicle.
- EXOTIC: [adjective]unusual and exciting because of coming (or seeming to come) from far away, especially a tropical country.
- TEX: [adjective]referring to the Mexican-American culture in the US, especially its food.
- ETIC: [adjective ]relating to a way of studying or describing a language or culture from the point of view of people who do not use the language or who live outside the culture.
- ECO: [prefix]connected with the environment.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- COX: [noun]the person who sits in the back of a rowing boat and controls its direction.
- COTE: [noun]a country in West Africa.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- TOC: [noun]abbreviation for theory of constraints.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 99 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate to the next level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 100 a go solo!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.