Is anyone else having trouble with level 996?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 996 right here!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 996:
To complete Wordscapes level 996 [Serene 4, Lake], players must use the letters L, X, E, S to make the words: ELSE, EXES, SEES, SEXES, LESS, EELS, SEXLESS.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 996 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 996 [Serene 4, Lake]
Wordscapes level 996 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters L, X, E, S on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 996 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 996, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
ELSE, EXES, SEES, SEXES, LESS, EELS, SEXLESS
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LES, ESSES, SELS, SEL, SEE, ESE, LESSES, SEELS, LEXES, LEX, SESE, SLEE, LEES, EEL, SEEL, LEE, LESES, SEX, ESSE, ESES, ESS, SELE, SESS, SELES, ELS
Earlier, the goal words for level 996 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- ELSE: [adverb]used after words beginning with any-, every-, no-, and some-, or after how, what, where, who, why, but not which, to mean ‘other’, ‘another’, ‘different’, ‘extra’.
- EXES: [noun]Someone’s ex is a person who was their wife, husband, or partner in the past.
- SEES: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- SEXES: [noun]the physical state of being either male, female, or intersex.
- LESS: [determiner]a smaller amount (of), or to a smaller degree.
- EELS: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- SEXLESS: [adjective]not being sexually attractive or not having an interest in sex.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- LEES: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- SEX: [noun]the physical state of being either male, female, or intersex.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 996 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 997 a go solo!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.