Are you stuck on level 101 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 101 in this cheat guide!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 101:
To complete Wordscapes level 101 [Pass 5, Canyon], players must use the letters Y, V, R, I, E, F to make the words: RIFE, VERIFY, FIVE, FIERY, VERY, IVY, RYE, FIRE.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 101 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 101 [Pass 5, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 101 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters Y, V, R, I, E, F on the board.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 101 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 101, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
RIFE, VERIFY, FIVE, FIERY, VERY, IVY, RYE, FIRE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
VIER, FIR, FIVER, FRY, FER, ERF, FEY, FIER, REIF, REF, YER, RIVE, VIRE, RIF, REIFY, IRE, VIE, REI, FIE, REV, RYFE
In the previous section, the target words for level 101 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- RIFE: [adjective]If something unpleasant is rife, it is very common or happens a lot.
- VERIFY: [verb]to prove that something exists or is true, or to make certain that something is correct.
- FIVE: [number]the number 5.
- FIERY: [adjective]bright red, like fire.
- VERY: [adverb](used to add emphasis to an adjective or adverb) to a great degree or extremely.
- IVY: [noun]an evergreen plant (= one that never loses its leaves) that often grows up trees or buildings.
- RYE: [noun]a type of grain, the seeds of which are used to make flour or whisky or to feed animals.
- FIRE: [noun](material that is in) the state of burning that produces flames that send out heat and light, and might produce smoke.
- FIR: [noun]a tall evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cold countries and has leaves that are like needles.
- FIVER: [noun]five pounds, or a note worth five pounds.
- FRY: [verb]to cook food in hot oil or fat.
- FEY: [adjective]mysterious and strange, or trying to appear like this.
- REF: [noun]abbreviation for referee.
- YER: [determiner]your.
- RIVE: [verb]to cut something apart with great force.
- REIFY: [verb]to make something more real or consider it as real.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- FIE: [exclamation]used to express anger, disapproval, or disappointment.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 101 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Progress to the next stage
With your new strategy and tips, give level 102 a try on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.