Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 1038?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 1038 right here!
This guide is your one-stop shop for all the information and tips you need.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 1038 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 1038 [Grace 14, Lake], players must use the letters L, C, A, O, R to make the words: COAL, COLA, CALL, ORAL, ROLL, LOCAL, CAROL, CORAL, ORCA, COLLAR.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 1038 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 1038 [Grace 14, Lake]
Wordscapes level 1038 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters L, C, A, O, R on the board to create as many words as possible.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 1038 Answers
In Wordscapes level 1038, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
COAL, COLA, CALL, ORAL, ROLL, LOCAL, CAROL, CORAL, ORCA, COLLAR
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ALCO, LAC, OAR, LOL, CAL, OLLA, COR, ORC, LORAL, ACRO, ARCO, ARC, COLL, CLARO, CALO, ORA, LAR, LOCA, ROC, COL, OCA, CARL, CAR, LOR, ALL
Previously, the objective words for level 1038 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- COAL: [noun]a hard, black substance that is dug from the earth in pieces, and can be burned to produce heat or power, or a single piece of this.
- COLA: [noun]a sweet, brown fizzy drink (= one with bubbles) that does not contain alcohol.
- CALL: [verb]to give someone or something a name, or to know or address someone by a particular name.
- ORAL: [adjective]spoken and not written.
- ROLL: [verb]to (cause something to) move somewhere by turning over and over or from side to side.
- LOCAL: [adjective]from, existing in, serving, or responsible for a small area, especially of a country.
- CAROL: [noun]a happy or religious song, usually one sung at Christmas.
- CORAL: [noun]a substance like rock, formed in the sea by groups of particular types of small animal, often used in jewellery.
- ORCA: [noun]a killer whale.
- COLLAR: [noun]the part around the neck of a piece of clothing, usually sewn on and sometimes made of different material.
- OAR: [noun]a long pole with a wide, flat part at one end, used for rowing a boat.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
- CAL: [noun]abbreviation for computer-aided learning: the use of computers and computer software for teaching and training.
- COR: [exclamation]an expression of interest and admiration or surprise.
- ORC: [noun]an imaginary creature like a very ugly, violent human, that is described in books by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- ARC: [noun]the shape of part of a circle, or other curved line.
- ROC: [noun]abbreviation for return on capital.
- COL: [noun]the lowest point of a high edge between two mountains, usually where you can pass between them.
- CAR: [noun]a road vehicle with an engine, four wheels, and seats for a small number of people.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 1038 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 1039 a go solo!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.