Are you stuck on level 114 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting through Wordscapes level 114!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 114, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 114:
To complete Wordscapes level 114 [Arch 2, Canyon], players must use the letters W, O, S, A, L to make the words: ALLOW, OWL, ALLOWS, LOWS, SAW, WALL, OWLS, WAS, LAW, ALL, SLOW, ALSO.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 114 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 114 [Arch 2, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 114 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters W, O, S, A, L on the board.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 114 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 114, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
ALLOW, OWL, ALLOWS, LOWS, SAW, WALL, OWLS, WAS, LAW, ALL, SLOW, ALSO
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LOL, SOWL, AWL, SLAW, ALLS, WALLS, SAL, ALOW, ALS, WOS, SOW, SALOL, SALLOW, SALL, SOLA, LAWS, AWOL, OLLA, LAS, AWOLS, OLLAS, LOS, SOL, LOW, AWLS
Previously, the objective words for level 114 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- ALLOW: [verb]to give permission for someone to do something, or to not prevent something from happening.
- OWL: [noun]a bird with a flat face and large eyes that hunts small mammals at night.
- ALLOWS: [verb]to give permission for someone to do something, or to not prevent something from happening.
- LOWS: [adjective]not measuring much from the base to the top.
- SAW: [verb]past simple of see.
- WALL: [noun]a vertical structure, often made of stone or brick, that divides or surrounds something.
- OWLS: [noun]a bird with a flat face and large eyes that hunts small mammals at night.
- WAS: [verb]past simple of be.
- LAW: [noun]a rule, usually made by a government, that is used to order the way in which a society behaves.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- SLOW: [adjective]moving, happening, or doing something without much speed.
- ALSO: [adverb]in addition.
- LOL: abbreviation for laughing out loud: used, for example on social media and in text messages, when you think something is funny or you intend it as a joke.
- AWL: [noun]a pointed tool for making small holes in wood or leather.
- SLAW: [noun]informal for coleslaw.
- ALLS: [noun]something that people think will solve any problem or cure any illness.
- WALLS: [noun]a vertical structure, often made of stone or brick, that divides or surrounds something.
- ALS: [noun]abbreviation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- SOW: [verb]to put seeds in or on the ground so that plants will grow.
- SALLOW: [adjective](of white-skinned people) yellowish and looking unhealthy.
- LAWS: [noun]a rule, usually made by a government, that is used to order the way in which a society behaves.
- AWOL: [adjective]abbreviation for absent without leave: used to say that a member of the armed forces is away without permission.
- LAS: [noun]the largest city in the southwestern US state of Nevada, which is famous for its entertainment and casinos (= places where one can bet money in games and on machines).
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- LOW: [adjective]not measuring much from the base to the top.
- AWLS: [noun]a pointed tool for making small holes in wood or leather.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 114 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 115 a try on your own!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.