Here is the guide for Wordscapes level 13 (FOREST – PINE 1), where we can use the 5 letters of the alphabet: “S“, “A“, “V“, “E“, “D” to construct 5 words that meet the crossword requirements.
This level has a level 1 difficulty (1-10) for most players, and many players will be able to complete this round quickly.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions. In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 13 in order:
- [noun]: a play that prevents an opponent from scoring or winning;
- [verb]: to deliver from sin; to put aside as a store or reserve : ACCUMULATE; to make unnecessary : AVOID;
- [preposition]: other than : BUT, EXCEPT;
- [adjective]: set aside, stored, or preserved for later use;
- [adjective]: affected with or expressive of grief or unhappiness : DOWNCAST;
- [abbreviation]: seasonal affective disorder;
- [noun]: a usually round vessel of greater depth than width used chiefly as an ornament or for holding flowers;
- [noun]: ADVERTISEMENT sense 1; ADVERTISING;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
All Words Using The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- DEVAS – a maleficent supernatural being : an evil spirit : DEMON;
- VADES – plural of VAS;
- AVES – an expression of greeting or of leave-taking : HAIL, FAREWELL;
- DEVA – a divine being or god in Hinduism and Buddhism;
- DEVS – a maleficent supernatural being : an evil spirit : DEMON;
- SADE – WEARY;
- VADE – FADE;
- AVE – an expression of greeting or of leave-taking : HAIL, FAREWELL;
- DAE – Dictionary of American English;
- DAS – deka-;
- DEV – deviation;
- EAS – plural of EA;
- EDS -specialist in education;
- SAV – savings;
- SEA – a great body of salt water that covers much of the earth;
- SED – sedimentation;
- VAS – an anatomical vessel : DUCT;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 13, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.