Are you stuck on level 131 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 131 right here!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 131 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 131:
To complete Wordscapes level 131 [Cliff 3, Canyon], players must use the letters T, H, P, I, L, G to make the words: PIG, PHI, PIT, HIT, LIT, PLIGHT, HIP, TIP, HILT, LIGHT, LIP.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 131 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 131 [Cliff 3, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 131 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters T, H, P, I, L, G on the board to make as many words as possible.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 131 Answers
In Wordscapes level 131, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
PIG, PHI, PIT, HIT, LIT, PLIGHT, HIP, TIP, HILT, LIGHT, LIP
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
GHI, PITH, LIG, PIGHT, PHT, GIP, LITH, TIG, GLIT, HIPT, GILT, TIL, GIT, THIG
As described earlier, the goal words for level 131 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- PIG: [noun]a large pink, brown, or black farm animal with short legs and a curved tail, kept for its meat.
- PHI: [noun]the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
- PIT: [noun]a large hole in the ground, or a slightly low area in any surface.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
- PLIGHT: [noun]an unpleasant condition, especially a serious, sad, or difficult one.
- HIP: [noun]the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body.
- TIP: [verb]to (cause to) move so that one side is higher than another side.
- HILT: [noun]the handle of a sharp-pointed weapon such as a sword.
- LIGHT: [noun]the brightness that comes from the sun, fire, etc. and from electrical devices, and that allows things to be seen.
- LIP: [noun]one of the two soft parts that form the upper and lower edges of the mouth.
- PITH: [noun]the white substance between the skin and the flesh of citrus fruits such as oranges, or the soft, white inside part of the stem of some plants.
- GILT: [adjective]covered with a thin layer of gold or a substance that is intended to look like it.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 131 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend to the next level
With your new knowledge of a step-by-step strategy and some valuable advice, tackle level 132 on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.