Has anyone else been stuck on level 136 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 136 in our cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 136 will provide you with all the information and tips you need to earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 136:
To complete Wordscapes level 136 [Cliff 8, Canyon], players must use the letters L, I, H, S, E, R to make the words: LIES, LIE, RILE, HEIR, HIS, SIR, HER, HIRE, HEIRS, RILES, RELISH, HERS, RISE, ISLE, SHIRE.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 136 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 136 [Cliff 8, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 136 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters L, I, H, S, E, R on the board to make as many words as possible.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 136 Answers
In Wordscapes level 136, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
LIES, LIE, RILE, HEIR, HIS, SIR, HER, HIRE, HEIRS, RILES, RELISH, HERS, RISE, ISLE, SHIRE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
HIRES, RESH, SEI, LEIS, REH, SEL, IRES, SIRE, LEI, RIEL, IRE, EISH, RIELS, LIERS, LEHR, SHIR, LIRE, HERL, HERLS, SEIL, LEHRS, EHS, HIES, SHIER, SER, SILE, SRI, ELS, SIHR, REIS, HIE, LES, LEIRS, REHS, SLIER, SHIEL, SHRI, LIS, HEILS, ELHI, SHE, SEIR, REI, RES, HES, LIER, HEIL, HIRSEL, LEIR, HIRSLE, ERS, ISH
In the previous section, the target words for level 136 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- LIES: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- RILE: [verb]to make someone angry.
- HEIR: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- HER: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- HIRE: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- HEIRS: [noun]a person who will legally receive money, property, or a title from another person, especially an older member of the same family, when that other person dies.
- RILES: [verb]to make someone angry.
- RELISH: [verb]to like or enjoy something.
- HERS: [pronoun]the one(s) belonging to or connected with a woman, girl, or female animal that has been mentioned or is known about.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- ISLE: [noun](used especially in place names) an island.
- SHIRE: [noun]a county, now used in combination in the names of many British counties.
- HIRES: [verb]to pay to use something for a short period.
- LEIS: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- HIES: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 136 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Progress to the next stage
Try your hand at level 137 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.